Chapter 13: ERRORINK

(Perfectly safe, no swearing or bad word's in this chapter!)

No one POV:
It was a beautiful day in Ink castle. Ink was at her room, painting. Her room was simple white, with colorful rose motif wallpaper. Her floor was golden yellow carpet. Her bed was queen size bed, with rainbow pastel colors and white rose's motif as her bed cover. Few painting hanging on the wall, wide, white window with royal red curtains. White mirror desk, white chair near the bed. A blue chair and a canvas near the opening window.

Ink POV:
'What a lovely day to paint! I wasn't sure what to paint... so I let my hand's do whatever my heart want!' I thought.

I grab my brush and paint some black in the canvas. 'Hmm.... usually I use pastel colors. But, why black?' I thought.

I paint more colors in the canvas red, yellow, blue... I just realised....

I painted a painting of Error, and I blushed...

'Why? Am I in love with him?' I thought. And my blush get darker, tbh I always confused of my emotions.' Surely, emotions is the most complicated thing in our life. Is it?' I thought.... ' Yes, that is....' I answered to my own question.

'What do I expect? Emotions, isn't something important as the next ruler.... is it?' I ask myself, confused to my own questions.

'Emotions, what make us weak. I can't be too attached to someone.' I thought as I look to the painting.

'Am I weak to emotions?' I thought. Maybe yes or no.... I can't figure out what the right answer for my own questions.

"BAM!!!" The sound that created.

I too surprised, as I jump from my chair. I look at my window to see..... Geno, Error, and Fresh?

"Why?" I said, only I can hear. They we're smiling, and waving at me.

'Go down it is....' I thought. I go out of my room, and go back in again. Because, I remember about the painting.... so, I hide the painting on my dresser room, behind thr sweater section.

And I quickly go downstairs to meet the siblings.

"Morning, Princess and Prince's. What can I help you in this lovely day? I remember that I don't have appointment at this hour, care to explain yourself? My dearest friend's~" I said sweetly and formal. So I won't make them felt unrespected .

Of course, Geno understand why I talk like that. At my place or elsewhere, I been watched every seconds of my day if I left my room. The one who watch me is my personal guards that been hired by my both parents to report every single activity I do. And manners is our priority.

"Yo, my rad broski! This is your friend's, brah! No need to talk fancy, my homeslice brotato!" Fresh said.

"My apology. But, you all still owe me your explanation. How about some tea, let's talk in my room shall we?" I said sweetly. I can't talk formal for long and I can't talk casual infront my guards.

The guards want to stop me but they couldn't because guests choice is always our priority. And they can't follow me, if I get in to my room.

"That will be delightful~" said Geno sweetly that make the other's sweating.

Geno is rarely talk in a really sweet voice~ so I guess, that was unexpected to other's.

Finally we walk to my room, as soon as all of us in. I close the door and lean my back to the door and slide down . Sit in the floor as I sigh.

"You okay there Ink? You look like you got robbed by freak." Said Error.

"Of course, she isn't. She was been watch by big mouth guard's. So she can't talk casually or do whatever she wanted." Geno said helping me to explain.

"Yeah.... they never leave me alone. Unless I go to my room, bathroom or party. Formality killing me!" I said jokingly.

"Let me help you up." Said Error as he gave me a hand and I grab it and pull myself up. "Thanks" all I said to him and we both stare in each other eye's.

'Beautiful.... I hope it last forever....' I thought as our face blushed.

We keep staring at each other eye's as he lean his face closer to mine.

I can feel his breath, it was warm....

'What do I do? Should I go away or stay?' I thought...

I receive no answer for leaving, his stare...

So I stay, and close my eye's. I can feel he leaned closer to my face. And.....

Error got hit by Geno with a chair. And error fall to the floor as I just..... cover my blushing face and screaming! In side my head!

If Geno don't stop Error.... maybe he will kiss me!

But, somehow I can feel rage boiling inside me. 'Am I angry that Geno ruined my first kiss?' I thought. 'WHAT-NO! Why I think that? E-Error wouldn't like me. He love to destroy and I love to create. We are rivals.....' I thought.

I a bit sad at that thought....

"ERROR!WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO MY FRIEND?!" Geno shout as I laughed.

"Chill Geno. I am okay!" I said, reassuring her.

"O-ouch.... my head!" Error said as he growl and get up from the floor. He rubbed his head or skull.... and death glare at Geno. But, Geno doesn't affected by his glare.

I giggled and ask "so what you guy's doing here?"

"Oh~ not much Inky~ Geno here try to avoid her future husband, AKA Death himself~" Error said teasingly and smirked at Geno. Geno look annoyed.

I blushed at the nickname. And said "I-Inky?" He blushed, and Geno smirked.

"Actually, Error only come along to meet his waifu~" Geno said teasingly.

We both blushed. "Anyway, don't forget the invitation when you're married~ I want a nephew~" Geno said.

TO BE CONTINUE...
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOU THOUGHT THERE WILL BE A KISS OR SINS AREN'T YA?!! YOU SINNERS WELL YOU HAVE TO WAIT LONGER FOR THAT TO HAPPEN. CUZ, LIKE I SAID! IT'S PERFECTLY SAFE FOR THE CINNAMON ROLL'S TO READ!ADIOS~