Chapter 8: WAR (2)

(Maybe contain bad word's so the one who still innocent, please skip this chapter!)

* Flashback at NM place to few ours ago *
No One POV:
" So.... where are we going? " Killer ask, following Nightmare.

" Shut the fuck up, will ya?!! " Said Nightmare and keep walking.

" Sister, manners!!! " Said Dream that following them.

Nightmare open a white big door that reveal a huge forest, a huge metal room, battle equipment, some suits and armor.

" Welcome to the BATTLE FIELD . Some of you already know the rules. So I gonna explain it shortly and only once to the newbies. " said Nightmare.

Killer, Horror, and Lust nodded and listen to Nightmare.

" Today, we have more people than usual. So there's will be two team: team red and team blue. " said Nightmare.

" As you can see here. I owned the west side of the kingdom and Dream owned the East side of the kingdom. I already have WAR equipment. So I won't explain how the gadgets work. You figure out yourself. Like everyone does when first play this game. Ain't I right? " Nightmare said.

Everyone nod.

" Okay the game is to survive. Because I don't guarantee safety. " said Nightmare.

" After there's a alarm everyone have 5 minutes to run to the metal room and grab as much as supplies they need. Because the WAR only last a day. Let's have a fair game. " Said Nightmare.

Alarm is on and everyone race to the metal room and grab as many as supplies they need and go back to the field.

" Now we choose team. I will be in red team and killer will be the leader of blue team. " Nightmare said.

" Why me? I am just new to this game. " Killer said.

" I wanted to test your skill. " said Nightmare who have an evil smile.

" Okay each team will have 8 person. I choose Blueberry in my team. " Said Nightmare.

" OKAY!!! " said blue with cheerful voice. And go to Nightmare side.

" Ya sure? " Killer ask.

Nightmare laugh and said " You can't judge books by the cover Killer. "

" Okay I take Death. " Killer said.

" Cool. " said Death.

" Geno. " said Nightmare.

" Sure, Princess Nightmare. I can't stand to have the same team with Prince Death, anyway. " said Geno .

" Aww... Why not, sweet heart?~ " said Death with a seductive voice.

" I gonna kill you reaper, and torn you piece by piece. " said Geno with a creepy face.

" Aww... You call me by my name, instead of my nickname. Nope, you not gonna do that. It's in the rule that there's no killing only capture. " said Death

" Error. " Nightmare said.

" Fresh. " Killer said.

" Non. " Nightmare said.

" Dream. " Killer said.

" Horror. " Nightmare said.

" Dalysha. " Killer said.

" Fell. " Nightmare said.

" Lust. " Killer said.

" Classic. " Nightmare said.

" Ink. " Killer said.

" Let's the game began. "

And the so called "WAR" began.

Even if it's only a game they play it seriously like a WAR. All their equipment were real and expensive, designed for WAR. Nightmare make this game only for fun and training with the others.

Even so, this game is also dangerous. People still can get injured.

Explosion, cannon, and gun sound is every where as night getting darker.

It's just the beginning

TO BE CONTINUE...

____________________________

This chapter is about the team. So you know who is in team red and team blue. If there's typo, I am sorry. Because I won't check or edit it. I am to lazy.