Chapter 53 - Something is Wrong

Start from the beginning

I call Jeff and explain everything and he tells me he will take care of everything.  I need to find out where Christina's photo shoot is today so I can send someone there to look out for her.   I know she said Malibu. 

"Harry, are you ok?  You need to take a deep breath and relax.  Jeff will handle it." Louis says.  "I know man, I just don't want anything to happen to her.  I just fucking found her." I confess. 

Christina's POV

I get off the phone with Harry and know I need to call my dad and let him know that Antonio is out and that he called me.   I try to get my nerves calm before I talk to him, I don't want him to worry about me.

The phone rings two times and my dad answers, "Christina, I was just about to call you.  I hate to tell you this but, I just found out that they let that bastard out yesterday.   No one contacted me.  I tried my best to get the bail thrown out."   I try to talk and nothing but sobs come out.  "Christina, I am so sorry.  I will try my hardest to get it over turned.  Please stop crying."

"Dad, he called me and threatened me and he also threatened to hurt Harry.  He told me that I am still his and he doesn't care if I get a restraining order." I blurt out as I begin to sob louder.

"What?  He did what? I need to make a phone call Christina.  I will call you back." my dad says.

OMG they let him out yesterday?  You don't think he would come out to California do you? I mumble to myself. 

I see the gas light come on in the car.  Shit, I better find a gas station.  I should have looked before I left. I drive a couple of blocks and pull into one.  I pull up to a pump and go inside to pay. 

As I walk out, I see this homeless man begging for money.  I pull some money out of my purse and go to hand it to him when he grabs my purse from me and starts to run around the back of the gas station.  I look around and no one is anywhere so I chase him.  No way I can be stuck out here with no money, no phone and no keys.

As I turn the corner I feel someone grab me and put something over my mouth.  I try to fight him as I am being pushed into the back of a van.  The last thing I remember is seeing Antonio's eyes looking at me before everything went black.

Harry's POV

I start to panic.  Why isn't Christina answering her phone?  I try calling her for the 10th time and she is not picking up.  Shit...  "Louis, something is wrong.  I can feel it."

"Harry, there has to be an explanation.  You need to relax." Louis tries to calm me.   My phone rings and I jump and answer it without looking at the caller ID and say, "Christina?"  Shit, it is Jeff.  "Harry, I have been trying to call Christina and she is not answering her phone.  What is going on?  Have you talked to her?"

I let Jeff know that I haven't talked to her.  I have been trying for the last twenty minutes and she is not answering me.  My other line is ringing with a number I don't know and I tell Jeff I will call him back.

"Hello? I say.   "Harry, is that you?  This is Christina's father Vincenzo.  I have been trying to call Christina back and she is not answering the phone"  he tells me.   I let him know that I have been trying to call her as well and she is not answering me either.

"Harry, I think Antonio is in California.  I just found out today that they released him yesterday and my contacts have reason to believe he went straight to California.  We need to find her before he does.  Where was she going?" her father asks.

I tell him that she had a photo shoot today and I was calling her to find out where it was so I can send my security there but, she never answered me.  "Harry, I will be on the next flight to L.A." he says and I tell him to send me his flight information and I will have someone pick him up from the airport and bring him to my house. 

I hang up and my phone rings again, maybe it is Christina... no, it is Josh.   "Hey Josh.  What's up?" I ask.  "Harry, I hate to bother you but, Annette called me and said that she was supposed to meet Christina at the photo shoot in Malibu and she never showed up.  Annette was really worried about her and asked me to call you to see if you heard from her." Josh explains.

"Fuck... No, I haven't heard from her.  She hasn't answered the phone for anyone.  Can you please give Annette my number and tell her to call me if she shows up?  Send me Annette's number too, ok?" I say worriedly as I pace the floor back and forth. 

"Fuck Louis... something is wrong.  I just know it.

Christina's POV

Where am I? Oh my head is killing me?  Why am I tied up?  "Hello Mami.  Did you miss me?" I hear someone say.  I turn my head and there right before me is Antonio.  How is this possible?  "How did you find me?" I ask him.   "I had a tracker put on your phone because I didn't trust you.  I knew you were fucking that bastard.  Now you will never see him again!!!" he screams at me.

"Antonio, please... You can't do this to me.  Please let me go.  I promise I won't tell anyone." I beg.  "Christina, there is no way I am letting you go back to him.  I told you that you are mine.  You will never see him again.  I promise you that." he threatens me.

"You know you cannot get away with this Antonio.  Please let me go!!!  My father will not let you get away with this!!!" I scream.   *SMACK*  "Shut up Christina!!  You think I am scared of your father?  Please...  You need to just keep your mouth shut and relax until we get to our new home." he threatens.

Oh Harry, how is this happening?  Harry...  I say to myself as the tears stream down my face. 

"Christina, you look so pretty today.  I have missed you so much." he says while leaning over and trying to kiss me."   I spit in his face and he smacks me again so hard I hit my head on something and everything goes black again.

Harry's POV

"Harry, did Christina take one of your cars?" Louis asks.   "Yes, she did!!!  I have Low Jack on all my cars.  We will be able to have my car tracked!!  You are brilliant!!!" I say as I run to the garage to see which car she took.

"She took the Benz.  Let me call the security company to track it." I tell Louis.  I am pacing back and forth while on the phone with the company while they track the car.  They finally tell me that they have tracked it to a gas station and that they will send someone to check on it and get back to me.

"They have tracked to a gas station.   I hope she is ok.  Louis, what if someone robbed her and took her phone or something?  What if something is wrong?" I say trembling because I know in my bones something is wrong.

My phone rings and I jump and say, "Hello!!!"   "Hi Harry, is everything okay?  You never called me back." my mum tells me.   I apologize to my mother and explain everything that is going on and tell I will call her back.  "Harry, Christina will be ok.  Please think positively.  Call me and keep me updated.  I love you my son." mum says.  "I love you too Mum." I say as tears begin to fall from my eyes.

I walk to the fridge to get a water and my phone rings again.  "Mr. Styles, this is Robert, I am calling you back to tell you that your car has been recovered at the gas station but, there was no one there with it.  The attendant said that the car has been sitting at a pump for awhile with no one around."

"What?  How is this possible?  I need to call the police.  Send me the address for the gas station so I can give it to the police and I will meet them there.  Thank you for your help." I say.  

"Please give the police my number so we can work with them regarding the car.   I have one of my men watching it now." Robert tells me. 

I hang up and look at Louis and I can't hold back my tears anymore.  "Louis, they found the car but, she is no where to be found." I sob into my hands.

Where is she?

Thank you for reading my story!!

Damn you Antonio!!!!

Please comment and vote!!!