Chap|18 Making things worse

Zacznij od początku

I felt myself began to smile and look down at my hands. "Thank you Amanda. I love your crazy ass too." I said as I pushed her head back.

She laughed and slapped me "No worries, you'll always have me on your side."

"So do the guys know that your here to see me?"

"Nah but with all those cameras outside I'm sure they will soon."

"Why didn't you just tell them."

"Because. I knew if I did that they would want to come, and after what went down between you and Drew. I felt it was best for it to be just me. At least for right now."

I nodded slowly as I started to remember all the shit that dumbass said to me.

"Yeah you right about that. But just make sure y'all are at my album release party."

"Oh my god of course! I would not miss that for anything in the world. And I know the boys wouldn't either no matter what's going on."

"Well we'll see what happens."

"So what you doing later?" She asked as I pulled out my phone and sent a few text messages back. I shrugged

"Meeting up with a friend."

Later on that day..

So here I am back at the same table, just talking with Lauren. I hit her up earlier asking if she could just meet me here. I felt like we really needed to have a talk and now was the perfect time, especially before I have to make that 2 hour drive back home.

"So your album release party is coming up soon." I smiled at the thought and nodded.

"Yeah. And I want you and the girls to be there."Lauren gave me an unsure look.

"Uh you sure about that Y/N. I mean you know that We aren't exactly on good speaking terms with Camila right now right."

"Yes I do know. But that's what I want to change. You guys have been friends for so long. There's no reason that you can't get over this."

"It's not that easy Y/N." I raised my eyebrow up at her and sat back in my chair.

"Oh ok, and why not?" I shrugged. She shook her head as she looked down at her plate.

"Because, things change and so do people. We're all in different places right now in our lives. We all want different things and she's just not the same Camila anymore. So I don't know if I really want to be around that anymore."

"I understand that Lauren. But look at it this way, if I can forgive her for the things that she did to me in the past. I'm sure you guys can forgive her, and at least hear her out on things."

"You and Camila are a totally different story." She spoke dryly and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah not really. The only difference is that I was still I love with her."

Lauren sighed and looked down at her food.

"Look Y/N, I really want to be there for you I do."

"Then come."

"It's just-" I stared at her waiting for her to finish whatever she was going to say.

"It's just what Lauren? Come on tell me."