Part 34 (Finally)

———————
(2021)

"Hey mum!" I say, walking into my mum and dads house, dropping my keys and bag down.

I close they door and slip my shoes off, walking into the kitchen. "How's my soon to be bride daughter?" She smirks as I walk in and I just laugh.

"Struggling." I sigh as I lean against the counter. "Harrison has Tom as his best man and I'm still struggling to find a maid of honour."

"Well, a maid of honour isn't alway a girl. It and be a guy you know." My mum shrugs as she goes back to cooking her dinner.

"Can it really?" I ask, confused but liking the idea.

"It can. I've been to wedding we're the best man is a woman and the maid of honour is a guy. As long as it's someone you love it all good." My mum smiles.

"Thanks mum. Is Paddy home?" I ask, starting to walk away.

"Yeah he's just reviewing for his exams." My mum shouts as I walk upstairs.

I knock on the door if Paddy's bedroom before walking in. "Hey Padster. How's school going?" I ask.

Paddy closes the book and sighs. "I'm so glad I have a month left." He says and this makes me laugh. "How's planning for the wedding going?"

"Pretty good. I can't believe I'm getting married this summer." I smile.

"Me neither. I'm pretty excited to see everyone again." Paddy sighs, leaning against his chair. "I haven't seen Tom in months. Same with Harry."

"I can't believe Harry's a major director now. I'm so excited for him." I say and sit down in the foot of Paddy's bed. "And Sam being an actor is amazing. I just find it funny he's a hero from DC and Tom was from Marvel."

Paddy laughs and spins his chair around. "Me too. Did you see the warfare between everyone when Tom was at the premier?"

"Yes! How could I forget!" I laugh and then Paddy starts to laugh. I sigh and look at my youngest brother. "You've grown up so fast Paddy. It only feels like yesterday I was helping you get ready to school before I went to go help Tom with filming."

"Yeah, it sure does doesn't it." Paddy nods. "We've all come a long way."

"We have." I sigh, just thinking back to all my memories with my brothers. "It's sad sometimes. I mean, I get to see you a bunch because Haz and I still live in London. But Harry and his girlfriend are in Canada. And Tom lives with Zendaya in LA. Then Sams always traveling."

"I get what you mean. When Harry and Sam graduated from high school, it started getting lonely in the house."
Paddy says. "But I guess that's life right?"

"It sure is." I say. There's a few moments of silence before I stand up. "Well, continue studying. I'm going to go call the maid of honour."

"Wait, who is it?" Paddy asks really excited just before I walk out.

I smirk and turn my head to him. "You'll see."

———————

"Holy crap." Tom says from behind me.