Part 3

------------

And finally, she walked away from this life that she had. She became a new person and finally she got over him.
Or so did she thought.

My life had a huge turning point this past year. After I was with Tom and Harrison filming Civil War, I left for school again. I finished the book I had been writing and thinking I'll do another one. The publishing agency loved it and it's a New York Times bestseller.

My photography has blown up too, and I'm finally doing something I enjoy. Now, Toms been filming for about two months and he asked if I could work with him.

"Bye mum! Bye dad!" I wave at my parents right before I go through security at the airport.

They wave back, looking a bit sad that their other eldest child is leaving. I take a deep breath in and go through security and borders. It doesn't take that long, so I finally get across and have time to spare before my flight to Atlanta.

I look around at all the mini shops. I find a bookstore, and my eyes sparkle with pleasure. I walk in and take a good look at all the books around. I get a huge smile across my face when I find my book.

After some light browsing I go and sit down at the gate, and text with Tom.

SpiderTwin❤️🕷

Hey Tom I'm at the
airport in London.

Yay! What time
will your flight be
In?

Not for a long while.

Should I  write a second
book? Like a sequel?

Y!E!S! I've read this
one at least ten times,
it's so good!

Plus you left it on a cliff
Hanger.

I know Tom, I'll start it
soon, I have many ideas.

Anyway my flight is
going to start boarding.

Luv u Tom, see u soon!❤️

Love you Too, Alexa,
Text me when u land🙈

I sight and put my phone away, and get up to start boarding. The flight is about eight hours, and I'm getting bolts of Inspiration right now.

In my carry on I have a book, my laptop and my phone. It doesn't take long to board and I have my favourite seat on the plane. The window seat. I get seated and once we take off I grab my laptop and started writing...

"Is this seat taken?" A man asked.
A woman shook her head. "No." She says.
She looks over to see who had taken the seat. She gasps when she sees
It's him....

------------

She thought she lost him. And he thought he lost her, but they met once again, at possibly the worst time.

I didn't realize till we landed that I wrote most of the way. I mean, I deleted a lot of it so there's not much anymore but whatever. A books a book.

It's about 6pm here in Atlanta, and the sun is still high in the sky. We get off the plane and go to luggage. I was just about to open my phone to text Tom when I hear someone screaming.