Part 20

-----------

"He said he loved you!" His friend told her.
"What!" She screamed.
But secretly she loved him too.

"At least we get paid for following Tom around." I say to Harrison, walking down the street to a cafe.

"Your the author hear, you have a published book." Harrison says and smiles at me.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and walk into the cafe. It was sort of brisk outside, colder then I'm used to.

Harrison and I order and sit down to wait. I also got something to eat. So we sit on some cushions and wait for our stuff. Tom was filming and we just needed to get some food and something to eat.

"So we've been sneaking around for what, four months now? Don't you think we should tell Tom?" Harrison asks, leaning back on his chair.

I shrug and sigh. "I guess we could. Let's wait till he's done filming for now."

"Yeah that would be better." Harrison smiles.

"Harrison and Alexa." The person at the counter says. I get up and grab both of our stuff and sit back down.

"Here." I say, handing Harrison his drink and taking a sip of mine.

Harrison pulls out his phone and I'm pretty sure he's putting this in his story because what doesn't he put on his story. My phone buzzes and I look down to see that Harrison mentioned me in his story.

Lunch time alexaholland1996

"Your a child." I say to Harrison and click my phone off. "You know the people who are creepy and know everything will think we are dating." I raise an eyebrow.

"So let them think what they think, doesn't mean they get to know." Harrison smirks and takes a sip of his drink.

My phone buzzes again from my pocket so I open it and see that I have a few texts from Sam

MyOtherTwin

ALEXA!

ALEXA!

ANSWER!

THIS IS BAD

LIKE REALLY REALLT BAD

"Did you get a text or call from any of my brothers?" I ask harrison, looking up from my phone. He takes his phone out but shakes his head

MyOtherTwin

What's wrong?

Is everything okay?

NO

IM PROBABLY OVER
REACTING BUT
EVERYTHING IS NOT
OKAY!

Why?

(Link to Website)
Read this, it's about you
and Harrison.