Part 15

------------

"Again!?" Her friend asked confused.
"Yes, now calm down." She said.
"Why?"
"Because. I said so."

For the afternoon we browsed the shops and we both got some things. We also had lunch at a cafe in downtown Atlanta and damn, it was pretty good.

Tom finished up filming around eight and he was dying of hunger so Harrison and I went back to set to go get him.

"That was nice." Harrison smiles from the passengers seat as I was driving to set.

I quickly turn to Harrison and flash him a smile. "Totally. I love Atlanta it's so pretty." I say, keeping my eyes on the road.

"For sure. Have you ever been to Canada?" Harrison asks, looking ahead as well.

"Yeah I've been a few times. I went last year for the book tour. It's so beautiful there." I smile, recalling the memories.

"I've always wanted to go. But toms always so busy filming whatever movies he's in." Harrison frowns a bit.

"So go without him." I say, and quickly glance at him.

"I totally would but I can't." He sighs. "I couldn't leave Tom."

I smile. "Your a great person Haz." I say.

He smiles but then looks forward again. We go through the rest of the ride in that awkward silence again. Gosh, I hated it so much. We arrive in set to see Tom sitting down on a bench, just scrolling through his phone, waiting for us.

"The uber for Tom holland is here!" I should through Harrison's open window. "Climb in SpiderBoy."

Tom rolls eyes eyes and opens the door to the back seat and eventfully gets in. "Why am I in the back?" He asks all grumpy.

"Because we where out today and you ca suck it up." I smirk at Tom through the rear view mirror.

I press the grass and we go off onto the main road, finding a place to eat. "So what's the plan boys?" I ask. "Anywhere in particular?"

I glance at Tom in the rear view mirror and he has a guilty look on his face. I frown at him because I know exactly what's going on.

"What did you plan Tom?" I glare at him in the mirror while stopped at a red light.

"Zendaya, Tony, Laura and Jacob are all at a club on 182nd street." He says, looking at his phone to check the address.

"Tom, this isn't London. It's America we can't legally get in." Harrison says and turns around in his seat. "We aren't 21."

"It's fine, they let Zendaya and and she said they would let us thee in. Let's go." Tom says, just eager to talk and hang out with his friends.

"We can go, if you two promise not to get drunk or hungover, okay?" I say, glaring at both boys. They nod and I go find this club.

------------

This wasn't like those crazy clubs were it was jammed packed and everyone was all drunk and horny. It was a calmer club. There were still lots of people and some drunk people but it's not like the shows.