Part 23

------------

"So your public now?" She asked her.
"Yes." She said.
"Don't get hurt again. Please."

"Of course the day we leave I get sick." I groan, as my head throbs. I have a sore throat and my head is stuffed so flying is going to be really fun.

"Where are you flying to?" Sam asks and he hands me a cup of water since I'm still lying in bed.

"Somewhere in America. My head hurts too much to think. Then South America. Then around Europe. Back to America. Then there's the premier. Then Japan. Then China." I say trying to remember everything.

Sam nods and hands me some medication. "Can't you fly in when your better?" Sam asks.

I shake my head and swallow the pills. "I could but I'm not. I'll be fine Sam." I mumble.

Sam nods his head and glances down. "Well I'm going to go get ready for school. I'll see you right before I leave." Sam pats my leg and gets up to get ready.

I groan and roll over to burry my face in my pillow. I start to doze off again when I head footsteps and someone hop on my bed.

"Paddy be careful, she's not feeling good!" My mum said from the door way as Paddy sat beside me.

I roll over and sit up a bit. "Whatever you had Padster Man, you have it to me." I say, sounding really stuffed up.

"Sorry Alexa." Paddy says. He then gives me a tight hug. "Have fun on the tour."

"I will. Good luck in school." I smile and he jumps off the bed. "I love you Paddy."

"Love you too Alexa." He says and stands next to mum who is still in the doorway.

Sam and Harry say goodbye to me next, and then all three of them head off to school. My mum goes back downstairs and does some cleaning. Tom went to go meet Harrison earlier this morning and they should be back soon. Our flight is at five so we got a bit of time. I close my eyes hoping to get some more shut eye.

"Alexa your still sleeping?" Someone says softly but I startle away and see Tom and Harrison standing with their arms crossed at my doorway. "Why?" Tom asks.

I sit up and face them. "I'm sick." I frown and Harrison looks sorry for me. "So I'll sleep as I please."

"It's noon." Tom says taking a step forward.

"I've stopped caring." I mumble into a pillow. I can hear Tom sigh and whisper something to Harrison. The door closes and I'm sure both of them have left.

It's pretty quiet so I close my eyes but I feel someone's hand on my back. "Hey Alexa." It was Harrison.

I turn over on my side and scrunch up my face. "What?" I ask sharply.

"Are you coming to LA with us today?" He asks calmly. I nod and he nods back. "Your mum and Tom went to get some stuff so it's only us. But you have to get ready."

I sigh in defeat and kick the covers off me. I slowly sit up with my head throbbing. Harrison helps me stand up and walk to the bathroom since I'm really dizzy. He waits outside the door as I turn the shower on and sit down, washing my hair. I turn the shower off and wrap a towel around my body. It did help a bit, especially with my headache.