Part 21

------------

"Are you guys dating?" She asked her.
"Yes." She said.
"God damn."

I sat on the couch from probably half an hour. I cried a bit and I don't know why. I just feel like my heart was ripped from my chest. My own brother is really mad at me for the first time in forever, and my boyfriend is probably mad at me.

I sigh and stand up, walking towards Tom room. I knock on the door and open it to see Tom sitting in his bed. "Hey." I say quietly.

Tom I think wipes some tears away as I sit next to him on the bed. "I found out from Harry face timing me, showing and reading the article to me. He had no idea." Tom sniffs.

"I'm so sorry. I meant to tell you, we both did but I kept thinking you would over react and then one thing led to another and I never wanted you to find out this way." I say and continue looking at the floor.

"Your my sister Alexa, my twin. I wouldn't be mad. I would be overjoyed that my twin sister is in love with my best friend." Tom chuckles a bit. "I'm only mad on how I found out. I said some things I should have."

I look up at Tom and pull him into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry." I say and a tear goes down my cheek.

"I love you Alexa. Now go talk to Harrison before you loose him."
Tom smiles and let's me go.

I smile back at him and walk out of the room. I slowly walk across the trailer and reach the door to our room. I hesitate right before opening the door. I take a deep breath in and turn the nob.

The door slowly opens and Harrison is standing facing the wall, his back to me, not wearing a shirt.

"Harrison?" I say quietly. I close the door and he glances over his shoulder at me. "I'm so sorry. It was my fault and-"

Harrison turns around, takes one step forward, scooping my face up wth his hand and locking his lips with mine. It was like the kiss in the alleyway, and it's like I've never been kissed before.

I wrap my arms around his neck and stand on my toes, reach and reaching for more. Harrison wraps his arms around my waist, and his hands travel under my shirt. We slowly break apart and he lifts my shirt over my head.

He pushes me on to one of the beds and kisses me harder. He then starts kissing my cheeks, my jaw line, and my neck. His hands travel down to my sweats and he looks at me.

"You ready?" He asks, his beautiful eyes looking down at me.

"Yeah." I nod, and Harrison slips his belt off.

His pants slip off and he's just in boxers, and I'm just in my bra and underwear. He kisses me again; and it's full of passion. My hands rub against his chest, his Abs popping and his skin so smooth.

And as you can already tell, this night became history.

------------

"Guys I have to go!" Someone bangs on the door. "Can you both meet me on set?"

I blink my eyes open slowly and look at the roof above of me. My vision was a bit blurry but I shook it off. My head throbbed when there was more banging on the door.