"The catch is, the Temple could be anywhere and we have no clue where it is," Sensei Wu says. "All we have to guide us is this."

He holds out a golden circular piece of metal. There were engravings in it and three small star looking shapes on the top.

"A medallion!" Zane's father says, grabbing it from Wu's hand. "It's like a compass. Match the three holes with something in the island, and it will reveal the location of the Temple."

"What are we waiting for?" Zane says. "Let's go!"

Lloyd gets up from his seat to join us, but Wu pushes him back down.

"Not you, Lloyd," he says. Lloyd sighs.

"Seriously, this again?"

"Your uncle is right," Misako says. "We don't want to prematurely start the final battle until we're at full strength."

Jay laughs. "Jealous?" He says, voice full of pride. Lloyd scoffs.

"Remember, Garmadon doesn't know we're on the island. It is extremely important that you all stay out of sight," Wu says to us. We nod.

"Don't worry, Sensei! Have you every known us to veer from a plan?" Jay says. I snort. Wu looks at Jay, his eyes narrow.

"Ninja-!"

"Shush!" Wu says, interrupting us. "Not so loud."

"-go."

-

We travel in shadows, so to speak, stopping here and there to try and match the medallion with something.

We take a break, resting upon a ledge on a small mountain, overlooking some sort of camp.

"It looks like he's building something," Kai points out.

"Building what?" Jay asks.

"Quiet, you idiots. We need to find what the medallion matches up to," Cole says quietly.

"Let me see," Zane says, taking the medallion from Cole's hand.

Zane looks around, trying to find some sort of sign that we've found it. He gasps.

"Did you find it?" Jay asks excitedly.

"No, look!" Zane says happily, pointing to a table.

"Your falcon!" Kai says.

"I thought it was shot down and lost for good?" I ask.

"Not if I can retrieve it and get it back to my father," Zane says, standing up.

"Zane, no!" Cole exclaims. "You're veering from the plan. We're supposed to be finding the Temple and staying out of sight."

"I have to get my friend back!" Zane says and runs away. Cole sighs.

Thirty long minutes later...

"I spy, uh...another tree!" Jay says.

Kai groans. "Jay, I'm going to take that medallion out of your hands and throw it at your face!"