23

Jimin's POV

it's been a week since tae and i have made up and i feel much safer.

i feel much happier with him by my side, and i've been clean for a couple days now.

today is also the day i'll be attempting to get yoongi to confess to jungkook. saying that he doesn't mind if people have a different sexuality as him.

hopefully this plan doesn't fail.

i asked taehyung to come with me becuase it's yoongi. no one knows what he'd do.

but i'm also quite scared because throughout this week, a lot of people have been glaring at tae and i and i know it makes him uncomfortable.

it scares me because if he gets too uncomfortable, he might change back.

But I can't let that happen.

I won't let that happen.

"Jimin! Get you and your flat ass over here!" Tae yelled, Turing around to face me, far far away because my short legs are no use.

"I'm going as fast as I can! And my ass is not flat! It's bigger than yours," I mumbled the last part.

"What'd you say!"

"Nothing!" I squeaked.

"Well hurry up!" He yelled.

"Or else..?"

"Or else I'll do this!" He yelled, before running towards me and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Yah! Put me down. I'm going to die!" I cried, slapping his back.

"Well maybe you shouldn't walk so slow!" He retorted, squeezing my ass.

"Hey! Get you're hands off, mister!" I pouted.

"Oh shush. You know you liked it," he smirked, squeezing my ass again.

"If you don't stop you're sleeping on the couch tonight!" I threatened.

"And you'll be sleeping there too," he giggled, starting to run.

"Oh my gosh! Tae! Stop I'm going to die!" I yelled, hitting him.

"You're going to die if you keep hitting me," he growled.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"Aww is my baby sorry~" he cooed, lifting me in front of him.

"Oh my gosh... how fucking strong are you? I'm fat an- OW" I was rudely interrupted.

"Hey! No potty mouth! And you're not fat," he frowned.

"I'm older than you! And have you seen me?" I glared before motioning him to put me on his back.

"I mean I haven't seen all of you, but from what I've seen, you're the perfect size!" He smiled.

"Whatever..." I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder as I slowly fall asleep.

"I'll wake you up when we get there," he giggled, before boosting me up one more time.

♡♡

"Min.. Jimin.. wake up, bud," Tae said, slightly shaking my body.

"Huh?" I said as I woke up.

"We're at school," he whispered.

I look around and realize that we're in the school cafeteria, and everyone's staring.

"Ah!" I yelled as I jumped off his back.

As we walk around, I hear whispers.

They're saying things like, "does Taehyung have a bad back?", "how did he not flatten him!", "I bet I couldn't even lift his toe!" And weird ass shit basically saying I'm fat. I put my head down and hold onto Tae's arm, on the verge of tears. He notices and swoops me up bridal style and starts carrying me around. I look up at him with swollen eyes, and he smiles. I put my head back into his chest and start crying.

I feel like a baby.

There's laugher to be heard, and people calling, "baby boy! Baby boy!" Everywhere.

I start crying more.

I wrap my arms around tae as my body shakes up and down.

He cradles me and kisses the corner of my mouth.

"Don't listen to them... they're just jealous that they can't have you," he whispered, before leaving my face area.

I slapped him lightly before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"You're so great," I smiled.

"And you're so adorable~" he smiled even bigger, kissing my nose.

♡♡

"Tae~," I whined. "What if he hurts you?"

"Jiminie, I'm fine. I've been through many fights in my past," he sighed.

"I just don't want you hurt," i pouted.

"Then I won't get hurt," he smiled, pinching my cheek.

"Ow~" I whined.

"Quit the whining. We need to find him," he sighed.

"Okay," I mumbled, following behind tae.

"You ready?" He asked, holding my hand.

"I'm ready," I said, giving a squeeze.

We both walked up to Yoongi, who was talking to Hobi, with our fingers interlocked. Hobi was the first to turn around. He had a smile that could blind the sun. But it slowly faded as he made eye contact with us. He looked disgusted.

"Hey, um, Yoongi?" I lowly called.

"Yes?" He replied, rolling his eyes.

"Um uh you know jungkook?"

"Of course I do, moron."

"Well um I think he likes you."

"He likes who?!"

"You.."

"Why should I care?" He asked, rolling his eyes.

"Because the reason why he hates gays is because he wants to impress you," I sighed.

"Poor kid," he whispered.

"Well I was wondering if you could confess to him saying that you don't care about someone's sexuality?" I asked.

"Sure, why not? Got nothing to lose," he shrugged.

"How the fuck are you so chill?" I asked.

"Me? Chill? Have you met this guy?" He asked, pointing at Hobi. "Now he's the definition of chill."

"Really? Are you kidding?" I asked in disbelief.

"Of course I'm kidding! This kid is the least chill person I know!" He laughed.

"I beg to differ," tae interrupted, looking down at me.

"Hey! Don't bring me into this!" I pouted, slightly slapping his arm.

They all just starting laughing at me, as I stood there, arms crossed, cheeks heated, and ears twitching.

"Fuck you."

(A/N. Whelp I'm going to bed now. Goodnight/morning/afternoon, my friends)