03

Jimin's POV

The walk home was silent. It was awkward as well. He asked me if I knew my way home, which I answered with a nod. Twenty minutes later, we made it home. I texted my mom saying that I'm bringing someone home to work on a project. She responded with a ';)'. If she'd seen what this kid looks like, she wouldn't have said that. He had dark brown wavy hair and heavy eyeliner. He wore a leather jacket with a band shirt. He had black skinny jeans with too many rips. And to top it all off, he wore a bandanna on his head. He was definitely not a good boy.

"So... you can come in.." I said, opening the door. He just walked in and threw his bag down on our floor. That's one way to make an entrance. "Do you want to go up to my room and start working?"

"No, I want to go water the plants," he said rolling his eyes. "Of course I want to work on the stupid project! It's the only reason I'm here.."

"Okay, okay. Follow me," I called.

"Sooo... you can sit.." I started thinking of a good place for him to sit. "On my bed?"

"Uh Okay," he replied, taking a seat on my bed. I went to my desk and pulled out some paper.

"Ummm, What do you want our story to be about?" I asked, sitting on the bed opposite to him.

"I don't know.. you're the writer here," he said annoyed.

"Okay.. umm.. what if we do it on two best friends who fall in love?" I asked.

"That's boring..." he sighed. "What if we do it on a school bully who really just wanted to be loved? But the reason he can't find love was because his 'best friend' spread terrible rumors about him. But then he meets someone new. Maybe at a coffee shop? And they start talking. He tries his best to be as nice as possible. But then that same friend who started the rumors told his new friend. But... his new friend is different. They said that they'd only believe this rumor if he see's it with his own eyes. The rumor was that he was gay. And everyone at that school was homophobic. Now, he was secretly gay, but he'd kiss girls and say he wasn't because he doesn't want to be worse than he is. So, he decides it's only right for his new friend to know the truth. So, he kisses him. And I don't know what happens after that," he ended with a laugh and scratched the back of his neck.

I was speechless.

"I-um we don't have to do that idea if you don't want to," he frowned.

I was still speechless. I had to say something. "Wow. That was amazing. And I think it's good that you don't know what happens next. We'll keep it that way," I smiled.

"Oh-okay," he said. Where the hell did that come from? Taehyung thought to himself.

"Well I'm going to start writing!" I announced.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever. Um I'll just be on my phone if you need anything," he said.

It's been half an hour since I started writing, and it's been going very smoothly. Taehyung was quite annoying. But what else do you expect?

"Hello? Do you two need anyth-" my mom came in, when her eyes landed on Taehyung she paused for a second. "Anything?" She finished.

"Did you bake cookies? Cause we'll have some of those," I replied.

"Okay, be right back sweetie. Oh- and hello..."

"Taehyung," he finished.

"Hi, Taehyung," she smiled before leaving.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Umm... quarter past five," he answered.

"Shoot..." I mumbled.

"What?" He questioned.

"When my mom comes back she's going to invite you for dinner. Well.. she's going to force you to stay."

"Fucking hell..." he muttered.

"I know~" I whined.

"Can I just jump out the window?" He asked.

"What? No! Are you crazy?!" I whisper yelled.

"Yes, Yes I am," and the next thing I know Taehyung is out the window.

"Shit. What am I going to tell my mom?" I mumbled to myself.

"Hello, guys! I'm back- wait, where did Taehyung go?" My Mom asked.

"His Mom called and he had to go," I lied.

"Oh- I didn't see him leave though," she said confused.

"That's weird. Maybe you weren't paying attention," I said.

"Maybe," she replied leaving the room.

That's when I realized his bag was downstairs and his phone was on my bed.

"Shit."

(A/N. Uhhh this is bad but here. I promise it'll get good soon)