22

Taehyung's POV (listen to the song while reading^ It's Universe by exo)

I was walking home with Jimin when I got a thought, a thought that scared me deeply.

How am I supposed to get through the rest of high school?

Jimin noticed my sudden stiffness and held my wrist, while leaning his head on my arm.

"What's wrong, Taetae?" He asked pouting, using aegyo in his voice.

"Nothing," I sighed, heart melting from his voice.

"I know it's not nothing, but I won't force you to tell me," he sighed, starting to play with my fingers.

"Thank you, Chim. I respect that," I smiled.

"And I respect you!" He giggled, eyes disappearing.

"Glad to hear that," I laughed, ruffling his hair.

"Hey! Don't do that," Jimin pouted, fixing his hair.

"Sorry, Chimmy," I chuckled, kissing his hair better.

"Tae~ I'm tired," Jimin whined.

"What do you want me to do? Pick you up?" I slightly laughed.

His eyes lit up.

"Fine," I sighed, bending down. He jumped onto my back, arms hanging on my shoulders, grabbing the fabric on my chest.

"You're heavier than I expected," I giggled.

"Are you calling me fat!?" He yelled, punching my arm.

"Oh, shush. I was kidding, Chim. You're perfect just the way you are~" I cooed, which I could tell made him blush.

"You better be kidding!" He pouted, using aegyo again.

A few minutes later, I heard soft humming in my ear.

It was the chorus of Universe. (sorry but it's such a beautiful song I can't)

He sung it so beautifully.

I wasn't even surprised.

Every time he sings, my world stops. The only thing still playing is his voice.

I started to hum along.

He giggled his cute giggle before humming again.

I liked this.

A lot.

Too much.

I felt as if I were taking care of a baby.

That's how precious he is.

He's my world.

My everything.

My universe.

I like him.

No.

I love him.

And he loves me.

"Tae! Put me down! We're here!" He laughed, trying to get off my back.

"Oh, sorry," I giggled, scratching my neck.

"You should be sorry! I felt as if I was talking to a wall. I wanted your attention!" He pouted.

"Sorry. I was just lost in thought, cutie," I said, ruffling his hair as he pouted and crossed his arms.

"I'm not cute!" He pouted more, cheeks turning pink.

"You're not cute. You're adorable~" I cooed, pinching his nose before going inside.

"Yah! Get back here, punk!" He yelled, running inside before slapping my back multiple times.

"Wow, Wow, wow. What do we have here?!" Jimin's eomma smirked. "Did you guys get back together~"

"Eomma!" Jimin yelled. "Taehyung's being a meanie!"

"What did he do?" His mom sighed.

"He called me adorable and pinched my nose!" He pouted, crossing his arms again.

"Just staying the truth~" I giggled, kissing his nose. "There, I kissed it better. Happy?"

His eyes widened while his cheeks turned crimson red. "No! You made it worse! Now I have your ugly germs!" He yelled, running around the house, looking for something to wipe it off with.

"You guys are honestly too cute," His mom said in awe. "You should ask him out."

"W-what? We literally just made up!" I whisper- yelled.

"I never said when!" She put her arms up in surrender.

"I guess," I sighed, looking at the child running around the house, eventually running out of breath.

"I hope I'm alive for your wedding," she sighed, putting something into the oven.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, after the accident, the doctor said that I have three years to live, if I live past then, I don't have to worry about it," she said.

"What! Please, don't die!" I pouted, holding her arm.

"I'll try my best," she laughed. "Just please don't tell Jimin. He'd freak."

"I won't. Promise," I quickly said, giving a box-like smile.

"Thanks, Tae," She said, kissing my cheek.

"Yah! Get your lips off my Tae!" Jimin yelled, running into the room.

Eomma and I laughed at her son's attitude.

He sure is special.

(A/N. Updated again because WHY NOT? Also there's school tomorrow and I'm not emotionally prepared whelp)