07

Jimin's POV

Taehyung was right. I'm never going to find a friend. Well, that's what I thought. I found myself outside again when this guy around the same height as me walked towards me.

"Hello?" I questioned.

"Hey," he smiled ever so slightly. "Are you new here?"

"Yeah I guess. I started coming here a few weeks ago," I answered.

"Oh. How come I've never seen you around?" He asked.

"I don't know. I guess not a lot of people care to even look at me," I sighed.

"Well, whats your name?" The mint haired inquired.

"Jimin. Park Jimin," I smiled.

"Isn't that a girls name?" He giggled.

"Well, it's a common name. And it doesn't really matter because I look like a little girl anyways," I said.

"Whoever said that wasn't wrong," he laughed. "Well, I'm Min Yoon- shit," he cursed under his breath, looking to his right.

"What the hell are you doing talking to him?" Someone yelled. I looked over to see Jungkook and the 'bad boys' walking over to us. "What are you? Gay?" Jungkook laughed.

"So what if he was!" I yelled back.

"So what if he was?" Jungkook repeated, laughing evilly which made Taehyung flinch. "Taehyung! Beat him."

Taehyung walked up to me. He didn't look terrifying like the others. He looked scared. It was like he was taking the smallest steps possible.

I looked up at him in the eyes and whispered softly, "I thought you weren't going to beat me?"

And that's when it started. It wasn't as bad as other fights, but I did have bruises and cuts. I expected worse. Yet surprisingly, it hurt so much. Not physically though (he was pretty weak for a tough guy), but emotionally. I don't know why. Maybe because he lied? Maybe because I expected more from him? Maybe because he should've known better? I don't know. When the last punch hit, I could tell I looked like a mess. As for that Min Yoon guy, he just stood there and laughed at me. Probably because I didn't fight back. Yet the others were encouraging me to.

I looked up at him once more and whispered, "thank you. I probably needed that," while smiling small. He looked at me weirdly before scoffing and walking off. I was just there, sat alone, trying to enjoy the rest of lunch before classes start again.

Before classes start, I made sure to go to the bathroom and clean up. I got some ice and some bandages to clean up and stop the swelling. Although, I had many bruises on my face, I still looked as handsome as ever. It made me wonder how I don't have friends. If people just looked at me, maybe they'd be interested. I wasn't planning on going home with these scars, so I called my mom. But, someone beat me to it. Now, I didn't know that there was someone in the stall watching and listening into the conversation. So I didn't think there was anything to hide.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, is this Park Jimin?" A lady asked.

"Yes, this is him."

"I so sorry to say this, but your mother was in a car accident," the lady said in a sad tone.

"What! What do you mean 'car accident'? Is she okay!" I cried.

"Please don't worry, Jimin. We told your school that we'd be picking you up to see her. In case she dies before you see her," the lady sighed.

"Dies? She's going to die! No, that can't happen. She's my mother! Who's going to take care of me!?" I sobbed louder.

"Calm down, boy. We're trying our best here. Your grandma will be taking care of you for now," she said.

"O-okay. I'll pack my things now I guess," I sniffed.

"Yep. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. And for your mother," she apologized.

"At least she was the best mother, and I got to have her all for myself these 17 years," I giggled.

"I bet she was a great mother. Now, goodbye, boy," she bid.

"Goodbye," I said before hanging up the phone.

I started sobbing. I've never cried this much before. My mother was my life. My world. And now she's gone. Just like that. It's not fair. Life isn't fair. And that's when I started hearing soft cries from the stall behind me.

"W-who's there?" I cried. The stall opened. To reveal a dried eyed Taehyung. "What are you doing here? Leave me alone!"

"I-I'm sorry, Jimin. I heard everything you said. If she was my mother, I would do the same as you, possibly worse," he said, wiping his eyes.

"P-please tell me t-this is just a horrible d-dream!" I sobbed. He came up to me, and did the unexpected. He hugged me.

"W-what are you d-doing? Let go!" I yelled.

"No. You need this, Jimin. You have no one that will, so I'll risk it and do it for you," he said, hugging me tighter. It felt so right, yet so wrong. I've never seen him act this way towards anyone before, and it's scaring me.

"T-thank you, Taehyung. I j-just don't know what to do. You know my mom, she was the best. She understood me and loved me even though I was gay. My grandma on the other hand, she'll kick me out of the house if I even talk to another boy," I whispered.

"Y'know, Jimin. If anyone were to go through this and make it, it'd be you. You're so strong. I haven't known you long, but I know you don't give up. Oh god. What have you done to me, Jimin. I've never helped someone like this before," he laughed.

"I know. It was quite surprising for me as well," I giggled softly. "I really wish to see this side of you more, y'know, with more people."

"Like I said, Jimin. It's not that easy. You and Yoongi were literally just talking and Jungkook lashed out," Jimin said.

So Yoongi's his name.

"Well, have you ever thought that Jungkook might like Yoongi? Cause all you guys talk to each other and it's not considered gay," I reasoned.

"Wouldn't that be funny," he laughed. "I mean jungkook does get mad when Hobi talks with Yoongs too much. So maybe," he giggled once more.

"I ship it," I chuckled.

"Now, don't you have a place to be soon? I wish I could come too. I really liked your mother," he frowned.

"Who wouldn't," I said, giving a sad smile.

"True. Also, as soon as this conversation is over I'll be going back to my normal 'bad boy' state. Still have no idea why I just changed so suddenly," he warned.

"Now your making me not want to say goodbye," I whined.

"Oh my, stop whining like that. You sound like a little kid," he cooed, pinching my cheek. "Now, Go. Tell your mom I say hi. And I hope she gets better soon."

"Okay. Bye, Tae," I waved. His eyes widened at the nickname.

"Bye, Chim," he waved back, smirking at the nickname he gave.

(A/N. I literally don't know what I just wrote. I never do ha. I kinda just go with the flow. I don't plan😂)