12

Taehyung's POV

Me: I won't be home tonight

Mom: Okay. Why are you telling me this?

Me: well, shouldn't my mother know where I am?

Mom: really? Do you think I care?

Me: no. But I did hope

Mom: well hoping is not going to get you anywhere. Bye

Me: bye

Jimin told me to text my mother that I'd be staying the night. I tried to tell him she's probably sleeping or some bad excuse, but nothing worked. After that short conversation with my mother, I had tears forming in my eyes. I tried to hold them back, and quickly wipe them away, but it was no use. They decided to break free.

"Taehyung? What happened?" Jimin asked, attempting to move my bangs back.

"N-nothing," I whispered.

"You're crying over nothing?"

"Y-yes."

"No you aren't. Did your mother not let you stay?" He pouted.

"No, she l-let me stay," I chocked.

"Then what happened?" He repeated.

"I-it's just that my mother d-doesn't care about m-me. That's why I w-was saying those stupid e-excuses," I stuttered.

"Aw it's okay, Tae," he said, pulling me into a hug. "Your mothers stupid for not caring. Because I know that in this house, we respect Kim Taehyung," he smiled.

"Thanks... it's just kind of hard, Y'know?"

"I know," he grinned.

-

"Eomma! You're home!" Jimin yelled, giving a large hug to his mother.

"Yes, Yes I am. And I see Tae's here too. You two weren't too wild, were you? If so, always remember to use protection," she winked.

"Mom! I swear to god I'll kick you out of this house," he mumbled.

"But I just got home!" She whined.

"Do all the Park's whine in this house?" I asked.

"Taehyung!" They both said back in unison.

"Sorry, sorry," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Hey! Don't roll your eyes at me," the shorty shot.

"Oh, I almost forgot~," I sung. "Jimin was part of a photo shoot."

"Hey! I said to not tell my mother," he yelled.

"You were in a photo shoot. Lemme see!" She squealed, grabbing her sons phone and looking through the photos.

"No, Eomma! I'm ugly," he pouted.

"You are far from ugly, young man. Right, Tae?" She said.

"Right, Eomma," I replied.

"Aw, honestly you two would make the cutest couple!" She fangirled.

"Really, Mom? We're totally different," he sighed.

"Opposites attract, don't they?"

"No, they don't," Jimin firmly said.

"Hey! You don't have to be so mean about it," i pouted, hugging his back.

"Get off," he said weakly.

"Not until you say sorry."

"Fine, I'm sorry."

"I know you aren't so I'm going to keep doing it," I said, poking his side while he yelped in pain.

"AW I SWEAR YOU TWO ARE PERFECT COUPLE GOALS AH THIS HURTS. MY HEART HURTS!" His Mom squealed, taking all the pictures possible on her phone.

"Maybe we are meant to be..." I whispered so lowly that he couldn't even hear me.

Sorry that was short;((

(A/N. When's the weekend? I really did not want to get out of bed this morning. Also fml I'm probably gonna do bad on my science quiz thingy)