02

Jimin's POV

"Hey..." I said to Taehyung. No response. "Hello?" I said again. Nothing. "Tae!" I yelled to get his attention. Did I just call him Tae? That sure did catch his attention, because he whipped his head towards me.

"What?!" He slightly yelled.

"I-I was wondering if you could tell
me how to spell a word?" I asked.

"Really!? Can you not interrupt me when I'm trying not to focus," Trying not to focus? Shouldn't you try to focus?

"Well good thing I asked, cause I'm not letting you not focus in class," I grinned evilly. He groaned and looked away.

"Hey! I was talking to you mister," I said.

"Mister? who the hell are you calling mister?" He responded.

"You," I said, poking his nose.

"What the hell. Don't do that!" He yelled.

"Why not? Is someone getting embarrassed?" I said, sounding like I'm cooing at a baby.

"You better shut the fuck up. You know who the boss is here. me!" He growled.

"Yeah, right... idiot!" I said, sticking out my tongue.

"Pabo.." he said, turning around to look out the window.

After that, everything seemed to be going quite fine. Well, until Mr. Jeon made an announcement.

"Okay, class. We will be having a writing project. And your partner will be your elbow buddy," he said, smiling brightly.

"Are. You. Fuck. Ing. Ser.i. Ous..." I said under my breath. I'm pretty sure Taehyung heard me because his head shot at me with a glare.

"I'm the one who should be furious! I'm stuck with a fucktard like you.." he lashed out.

"Also... this project will require you to work with your partner at home," at home? Fuck, I don't want to work with him at my house.

We both looked each other with disgusted looks. The teacher said that we have the rest of class to get to know our partner.

"So... Taehyung. Um tell me a little about yourself," I said.

"Well, first of all... I don't fuck boys," Okay, I did not need to know that. "Second of all, I do not like you... Park Jimin," no shit Sherlock. "And third of all, don't mess with me. I'm the schools bad boy. Okay, your turn," he finished with a smile. Why does his smile have to be so cute?

"I-Uh well... I came from Busan," I started. What else do I say? "I have a pet dog named bambam... and I love to write and sing," I finished, sighing in relief.

There was a moment of silence before he spoke up.

"First, we're doing this at your house. And second, what do you sing?" He asked.

"What do you mean 'what do you sing'? I sing anything really," I replied. "And I figured we'd have to do this at me house."

"Oh, that's cool.." he said, trying to keep a grin off his face.

As if it was right on time, the bell rang for lunch.

-

I walked outside and sat under a tree with a book in hand. I wasn't planning on eating, so why stay in the cafeteria? The scenery was beautiful as well. There were flowers and apple trees. The blue sky was complemented with white clouds. And the grass was alive and green as ever. And as I was reading, I started singing as well.

"Butterfly, like a butterfly
machi butterfly, bu butterfly cheoreom
Butterfly, like a butterfly
machi butterfly, bu butterfly cheoreom~" I sung, flipping though the pages of my book. I thought I was alone, when In fact, I was not. On the other side of this tree sat Taehyung. Bobbing his head to my singing while taking pictures of this beautiful scenery. I screeched in fear which made Taehyung jump.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked.

"I could say the same thing to you," I replied.

"I was just taking a nap before classes start again. You?" He asked.

"I just didn't want to stay in the cafeteria to be honest. I like the outdoors much better. Where I can sing while reading," I replied, smiling remembering my own voice.

"Well can you get you and your lazy voice out of here!" He yelled. I felt slightly offended that he called my voice lazy.

"Fine!" I yelled back. "Oh- and meet me at the front gate after school. We'll be starting this project," I added.

"Ughhh," he groaned before falling asleep.

He looked so peaceful. But I hate him so whatever.