06

Taehyung's POV

I was walking trough the crowded hallways when this dude bumps into me. I don't care to look. I'm too out of it to do so. But the next thing I feel is a punch to the nose.

"Fuck.." I cursed under my breath.

"Aw, did that hurt?" The boy cooed, punching me again. He kept punching and kicking until I couldn't take it anymore. I fought back. It was weak. But I did fight. I lightly punched his arm away from me. He threw daggers through my eyes. "You seem weak today. Wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" He scoffed.

"N-no," was the last thing I said before he threw one last punch that had me put out for good.

Jimin's POV

I was in the learning commons when I started to hear "Ooos" and "Ahhs" from students in the hall. I didn't bother checking. I just continued reading my book. I looked outside to see that it wasn't as nice of a day I hoped for it to be. I probably wouldn't be able to go outside. I shook it off and started to read again. The people in the halls started getting louder. I started to worry. The words on my page become the nightmares in my head. The ringing in my ears only got louder. The tears that brimmed my eyes only just started falling. I was snapped out of it when I heard someone yell, "Taehyung blacked out!"

I got off my lazy ass and started running to the ruckus. I saw a boy I've never seen before smirking down at the broken boy. I ran over and pushed the boy with all my might (didn't do much though) and picked Taehyung up. I struggled carrying him through the halls but I managed. I brought him to the nurses office and they took him to care. I went into the room with him and waited on a chair. I sat beside him and stroked through his dark locks. I don't know why I'm doing this, but it only feels right. I stop and take a look at his features. His eyes were badly bruised and his nose looked damaged as well. His lips were all cut, and his cheeks had a few scratches and large bruises. I've never seen him look this bad. Usually his fights are playful and not so serious. This was different. This wasn't by his own will. I looked at him with sympathetic eyes.

"I really wish you weren't as bad as you seem to be," I whispered lowly, a single tear escaping me.

The nurse cleaned him all up. They washed his face, put bandages where needed, and gave some medicine. Since it was lunch, the nurse let me stay until he wakes up. I started playing with his fingers. They were so large in my little hand. I compared our pinkies which made me snort. I made sure that I would stop soon, before I get caught. Not a while later, his eyes started to open.

"Taehyung.." I called lowly.

"Hmm? Jimin? What the hell are you doing here? Where the hell am I!" He started to yell.

"Shh!" I whisper yelled. "You're in the nurses office."

"Oh.."

"Care to explain?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"I honestly don't know. Some dude bumped into me in the halls and got mad," he shrugged.

"And you're just going to shrug it off!" I whisper yelled a tiny bit louder than before.

"Uh yeah I guess." He answered. "Now, what are you doing here?"

"I'm the guy who saved your ass," I sighed.

"Really? You? The shorty?" He laughed.

"Hey, just because I'm shorter than most people doesn't mean I am necessarily weaker!" I retort.

"Whatever," he sighed. "How's your friend chase going?"

"Not so good," I frowned. "I think I'm literally too short for people to see," I said, which made him laugh a little.

"I can see you," he pointed out.

"Then you're the only one... that can see true beauty," I ended with a wink.

"Oh shut up!" He laughed. "I'm the hot one here."

"Yeah... right," I sighed. "Do you think I'll ever find a friend?" I asked.

"Umm... probably not," he answered after thinking for a quick moment.

"Thanks," I said punching his shoulder. "Is that really how you treat the person who just saved you?"

"Well, I wouldn't say you saved me."

"C'mon, if you were there any longer, the whole school would've seen you."

"And if you're here any longer, the whole school will think I'm gay."

"What's wrong with being gay?" I pouted.

"Everyone here hates gays."

"Well, there goes my chance of meeting people."

"Couldn't you just say you're straight?" He asked.

"Didn't you here what my mom said when you were over? She'll just come out for me," i stressfully sighed.

"True."

"By the way, our book is about someone gay," I mentioned.

"So? It's not like anyone but our teacher will read it."

"That's if we don't win."

"Then we won't win."

"Too late," I said, pulling a ribbon out of my pocket.

"Shit."

"Shit is right, my friend."

"I am not your friend."

"At least I tried," I sighed, putting my hand down. Which made Taehyung and I's hand lightly brush against each other. I blushed a light shade of pink.

"I was wondering if you could tell me why you changed?" I asked.

"Nope," he said, before laying his head back on the bed he was in.

"I'm not leaving here until you do!" I whined.

"Stop acting like a baby. And fine, I'll just leave."

"I'll just follow you," I mocked in a baby voice.

"I don't think you want to do that," he warned.

"Why not?" I asked, scrunching up my nose.

"Now, I do lov-like my friends and stuff, but they can be dicks to people," he admitted.

"So like more of you?" I teased.

"I swear if you weren't as pure and innocent I would beat yo ass," he gritted his teeth.

"Aw that means you love me!" I squealed.

"Never. Going. To. Happen. Ever," he said before gagging.

"Then why won't you beat me up?" I asked smirking a bit.

"Have you seen yourself? You look fourteen! I don't want to beat up a kid."

"First of all, I'm older than you. Second of all, I'm not that short!" I argued, sounding like a little kid.

"Man, I remember those innocent days. They were the best," he sheepishly grinned, looking down at his fingers.

"Then why don't you go back?" I asked.

"I can't just turn back time, Jimin."

"Then don't. Just change."

"I can't. It's not that easy. Everyone here knows me as the bad boy."

"Then move."

"Jimin, I can't just move. My friends are here."

"Make better friends. They'll do you no good."

He's right. The only reason why they're my friends is because they're the ones who ruined me. Taehyung thought.

"But I don't want to leave them!" No, Taehyung. You want to leave them. Then what don't you want to leave? He thought.

"Well, if you end up living a terrible life, don't blame me."

"I won't need to."

(A/N. Here ya go. Idk what this is. Rip me when school starts again. I probably won't update as much. Or if I do, that means I'm not doing homework fml)