"Just bare with me. Trust me you'll love it." Lucas told her while smiling. Maya shook her head.

"I really should be getting home, it's late and I need a shower." Maya whined at him. Lucas rolled his eyes playfully.

"Just trust me, I want to show you something and then if you want to leave after that I'll pay for your cab fair." Lucas told her laughing. Maya shook her head before continuing to walk with him.

As soon as they got to the place they were going Maya stood there jaw dropped as she read the sign.

"Lucas what the he-!"

"Just come with me." He told her as he was starting to loose his mind in laughing so hard. Maya rolled her eyes before following his into the building and showing their badges to the security standing outside.

After they walk in Maya starts to look around at whatever the heck could be so interesting to Lucas that he just had to bring her hear. She saw people dancing, drinking, she looked over and saw the bar tender. Just then Lucas tapped on her shoulder and pointed up at the stage, laughing his head off. Maya followed his gaze and her mouth dropped.

Up on the stage, the love of her life, the man she was going to hopefully one day marry, Joshua Matthews was dancing in a pair of black tight jeans and no shirt on a pole.

Maya didn't know what to think. What he was doing, why he was doing it.

"Lucas what is going on?" She asked still shocked. Lucas calmed down from his laugher enough to yell at her above the music.

"He's doing an undercover operation for the state. For some reason he didn't want you to know about it but I couldn't help myself!" Now Maya could laugh, and boy did she ever.

"Common we got to get closer!" Maya yelled at him as she started to make her way to the front of the stage.

There were about twenty screaming woman that were looking at Josh and blushing over him. Lucas grabbed a bunch of one dollar bills that he put in his pocket earlier so that he could use them for this moment.

Suddenly Josh looked down and saw Maya and Lucas standing there laughing at him and Lucas mocking him with a bunch of money. Josh gave Lucas a evil look and then looked down at Maya with a sleepish smile. Maya threw a fake kiss at him while Lucas started to throw ones at him. Josh knowing he had to continue on so he wouldn't blow his cover, turned from Maya and Lucas and continued his dancing.
~
After about ten minutes of watching Josh dance, Maya felt like it was time to go home so she could tease her boyfriend later. Knowing there was noway he was coming back to her place after that little show, she told the cab driver Josh's address and uses her key that he gave her to get into the apartment.

After another couple of hours, she heard the front door open and it was all she could do to contain her laughter when he turned around and saw her.

"So, when's the next show?" She asked him teasingly making his mock her laugh.

"Ha, ha, ha very funny." He said as he tossed his keys on the counter and threw is bag down. "Go ahead, laugh and make fun all you want. Just remember I am your boss." He told her as he moved near her.

"Oh I just want to know when your next appearance is so I can bring enough ones next time." Maya told him as she set her glass of wine down on the table.

"You're cute. I assume that Lucas told you why I was there?"  He asked her as he sat down on the couch beside her.

"Something about having to get a second job because being an FBI agent wasn't exciting enough." Maya told him with a straight face. Josh looked mortified. Maya started to laugh.

"I'm messing with you! He told me it was an undercover thing." She said as she wrapped her arms around his torso.

"I've never been more embarrassed in my life." He said as he shook his head. "I tried to get out of it but they wouldn't let me. Apparently they wanted me to catch one of the strip club dancers doing drugs in the back." Josh told her. Maya stuck an eyebrow up.

"Did you?" She asked.

"Of course I did, who do you think your talking to?" Josh asked her making Maya roll her eyes.

"Right." She said sarcastically. "Do you ever think we should tell the team about us?" Maya asked as she looked up at him.

"One day when everything isn't so crazy we might. And I'm going to kill Lucas for bringing you in there tonight." Josh told her with an annoyed look on his face. Maya smirked.

"So uh, you gonna give me a free privet session or do I have to go find an ATM?" Maya asked as she leaned her body over Josh's and gives him a peck on the lips.

"Well, I guess I can accept credit." Josh teases her as he leans his head forward.

"Well then, it better be one heck of a show." She tells him as she pulls him up by his hands and leads him to the bedroom. Josh smirks.

"Oh this is one show I'd be happy to do."
___________________________
I thought I'd do some humor for the night. Hope y'all enjoyed!