Bad days

Requests are open! ❤️
----------------------------------------------
Maya made her way into her apartment building with her back pack and keys. She had a really hard day today. First her alarm clock didn't go off and so she was late to school resulting in her getting detention, then she was late to work at her afternoon shift at Topanga's because she got detention, next she got into an argument with one of the customers and ended up getting a smoothie all over her, after that she got a call from Kermit inviting her to dinner for Father's Day which she declined and ended up feeling bad later after he put her on this guilt trip, and then finally she had to cancel on her date with Josh because Shawn had gotten an emergency back in Philadelphia and he took Katy with him making her have to stay home and take care of her baby sister Alyssa.

Maya was worn out. All she wanted to do was take a shower and crawl into bed. She walked into her apartment to see Shawn and Katy frantically getting stuff together as they were about to walk out.

"Hey baby girl. Alyssa is in her crib asleep. She should be down for the night but if she is to wake up then she probably needs to be fed or changed." Katy said as she kissed Maya's cheek followed shortly after Shawn.

"We love you, Kiddo. Emergency numbers are on the fridge if you need to reach us." Shawn said as him and Katy made their ways to the door. Maya gave them a short wave of her hand as in a goodbye motion.

Maya looked at the clock by the tv and noticed it was just a few minutes past nine. She sighed as she made her way to Alyssa's room to check on her. After she made sure the eight month old was resting peacefully she went and took a shower. After she got out of the shower she put on some pajamas pants and a tank top. She made her way into the living room with the baby monitor and laid down on the couch. After a few minutes there came a knock on the door. Maya looked over and saw that it was now way past ten and that nobody should be knocking on the door this late at night. She made her way to the front door and looked through the peep hole and immediately sighed in relief as saw that if was Josh.

"What are you doing here?" Maya asked shocked as she opened the door to see Josh with Chinese take out in his hand.

"You seemed upset on the phone earlier today when you had to break our date and I just wanted to make sure you were okay." Josh said with a smile on his face. Maya's heart melted at how sweet Josh was being. Maya stepped aside and let Josh into the apartment.

Ever since Maya turned eighteen and started her senior year a couple of months ago. Shawn and Katy gave them the OK to start dating but they still kept a close eye on their relationship. Josh and Maya took every opportunity they could get to be alone together although they have never been in a situation like this so of course Josh was gonna jump on it.

"I'm sorry. It's just been an extremely bad day." Maya said as she followed Josh into the kitchen.

"Well, what do you say we crack out some plates and sit on the couch and you can tell me all about it." Josh said looking up at her smiling. Maya never realized how sensitive Josh could be until after they started dating. After they became a couple it was like Josh became more into the relationship than she did, she couldn't believe the massive change she saw in him.

An hour later, Josh and Maya were seated on the couch cuddled up to each other with their plates at Chinese food on the coffee table in front of them. Josh had his legs propped up on the couch and Maya her her back leaning against his chest. Josh was rubbing up and down Maya's arms as they were talking.

"She threw a smoothie on your clothes?" Josh asked shocked as Maya was telling him about the customer she ran into today.

"Apparently it didn't have enough flavor in it." Maya said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, baby. Did you ever hear back from Kermit?" He asked. Maya immediately tensed up at the sound of his name. Josh felt it and started to pull her back even closer into his arms to try and make her relax more.

"I didn't want to cause anymore drama so I just left it alone. He's probably to upset with me to even call back." Maya said as she played with Josh's fingers. Just as Josh was about to speak up and say something else, Alyssa's cries echoed through the baby monitor. Both Maya and Josh got up to go check on her.

"Shh shh. Hey Lys your gonna wake up the entire building." Maya said as she picked up her sister from the crib and started rocking her back and forth in her arms. Alyssa started to calm done as Maya rubbed her back in soothing circles. Josh watched in amazement at his girlfriend. "What?" Maya asked as she noticed him starring.

"Just thinking about how incredible of a mom your going to be one day." Josh said smiling. Maya smirked at him.

"Well I got to find someone who is gonna made an incredible father before I can be an incredible mother." Maya teased making Josh laugh.

"Well I'm sure you don't have to look far." Josh teased back. Maya smiled and put Alyssa back in her crib when she noticed that she had gone back to sleep.

Josh and Maya made their way back into the living room as Josh closed Alyssa's door behind them. As they got back in front of the couch Maya turned around and pushed Josh back on the couch and then got on top of him and gave him a huge kiss. One that made Josh's entire body tremble. After she pulled back Josh snagged his arms around her waist to keep her from getting up.

"Not that I'm complaining but, what was that for?" He asked smiling.

"For turning a real bad night into a really good one." Maya said as she leaned back in for another kiss. This time Josh turning them over so that he was on top. "It's pretty late, shouldn't you be heading back to the Matthews?" Maya asked breaking away from Josh.

"I don't like the fact that your in this apartment alone tonight. I think I'm gonna stay with you until Shawn and your mom get back." Josh said with genuine concern. Maya smiled.

"Well, I'm not complaining." After one more kiss Josh and Maya fell asleep in each other's arms.
----------------------------------------------