Josh's Topanga

This story was requested by @Manianaia I hope you enjoy it!!
________________________
"I think it was something I told you." Cory stated as he pointed at Josh. Josh smiled as he remembered the conversation he had with Cory that night before he moved to New York.

"Girl meets world, now I get it." Riley joked making everyone laugh.

"You know that wasn't the only thing I told Josh. I also told him that one day he might meet someone as amazing as Topanga." Cory said making everyone nod their heads and turn to look at Josh.

"What do you think Josh, have you found your Topanga yet?" Topanga asked him teasingly.

Josh looked over at Maya and smiled as she blushed and looked down at the ground. He remembered that conversation perfectly.

"And maybe you'll find a girl just as amazing as Topanga. Would you like that?" Cory asked little Josh.

"Yes." The little boy said smiling and keeping his hands tucked in to himself.

Josh smiled as he remembered Cory's words. 'A girl as amazing as Topanga.' Josh's gaze lingered on Maya for more then it probably should have.

"I'm sure I won't have to look very hard." He stated still keeping his gaze on Maya. Everyone had a knowing look on their faces.

"Well we should celebrate us staying here in New York!" Riley exclaimed changing the subject.

"Free smoothies for everyone!" Topanga announced making everyone cheer and start getting their orders together. Maya looked over at Josh who motioned outside with his head to tell her to follow him. Maya looked over at Riley who gave a her a smirk and then nudged her off the chair. Maya walked outside to meet Josh.

"So Boing, how about it? Have you met her yet?" She asked teasingly smirking up at him. Josh let out a small chuckle before biting his lip.

"You want to get out of here?" He asked bluntly making Maya's smile turn into shock.

"What?" She asked him. Josh laughed.

"I don't know. Go catch a movie or something? It's on me." He said as he shoved his hands in his pocket.

"Well as long as your offering to buy." Maya joked. Josh smiled and laughed as he looked down at the ground. "Why?" She asked curious. "I'm still not eighteen." She reminded him. Josh shrugged his shoulders.

"Six weeks. If I remember correctly that was a thing." He said. Maya smiled and then blushed as she looked down at the ground.

"You still didn't answer my question." She said looking up at him. Josh knew she was talking about the whole Topanga thing.

"I think you already know the answer to that one." He said as he held his hand out to her. Maya smiled before grabbing it and letting him lead her up the stairs.

Neither of them realized that Cory was standing by the window watching with a smile on his face.
___________________________
I know it was short but I felt like this was the perfect way of how to do this scene. I hope you enjoyed it!