You're the Bonnie to my Clyde

This was requested by @maniania
This oneshot was inspired by Becky G Mayores
____________________________
The gas station door ringed making the worker aware that someone was coming in.

"I'll be with you in a second!" He called out before turning around and his jaw almost dropping to the floor.

There in front of him stood a short blond girl with a pair of short shorts on and a crop top showing way to much skin that it should be illegal. She walked up slowly to him and gave him a seducing a smile. She couldn't be much younger than him for he was just a senior college student.

"Hi." She said quietly as she looked around and noticed that they were the only two in the gas station.

"H-hi." He stuttered before clearing his throat to try and regain composer. "What can I do for you?" He asks gluing his eyes to the cash register. The blond smiled as she leaned her hand across the counter and to his chin so she could lift it up.

"Well my car kind of broke down about a mile from here and my cell phone died so I was wondering if I could maybe use yours?" She asked as she trailed her index finger slowly down his chin to the waistband of his jeans. The guy swallowed hard.

"Um. I don't- I don't have my cell and the phone in the office is for emergencies only." He said as he tried to keep his voice from wavering as the blond kept running her finger up and down his chest.

"Oh but this is an emergency. You see, if I don't get home in time for dinner there's not telling what my parents would do to me. I promised them I'd be home before curfew." The girl said. The boy shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm really sorry but I can't." The guy started but was cut off by the blond taking her hand completely off of his chest and stepping away from the counter.

"Well I guess I'll have to suffer the wrath of my parents then. Whatever, I'll just walk the rest of the way." The blond said as she started to walk away.

"Wait!" The worker called out as he ran from behind the counter. "I guess I could make an exception." He told her as they came face to face. The blond started to smile.

"Really?" She asked. "Oh I don't know how I'll ever be able to thank you!" She said as she threw herself into his arms and hugged him. The guy blushed.

"Oh you don't have to." He told her as she pulled back from him. Her hand made its way up to his face.

"Well, I do have a good idea." See said. Just then she brought his head closer to hers and kissed him. The guy was shocked but eventually kissed back unaware of the sound of a engine rolling up. The blond pulled back from him and gave him a flirty smile. The guy blushed even more.

"W-what's your name?" He asked shyly.

"Maya." She said simply. The guy smiled.

"I'm Sam." He replied. Maya smiled at him.

"Well Sam, do you think I can get that phone anytime soon?" She asked him. Sam broke out of his trance and started nodding vigorously.

"Yeah! I'll be just a minute!" He said as he left to the office. Maya smiled as she watched him disappear. She walked over behind the counter and started to do what she does best. Lock picking.

She got into the cash register no problem and took all the cash out slipping it into her bag. She could hear Sam closing a drawer in the office so she decided against closing the cash register and ran out of the gas station.

"I think it may need charging but it should be good for one phone call." The guy said before looking up to see he was the only one in the station. "Maya?" He called out as he looked around. Finally he walked behind the counter and saw that all of the money was gone. He immediately ran to the door.

"Hey! Get back here you thief!!" He yelled out causing Maya to laugh as she jumped into the convertible that had pulled up to get her with the back of money. Before Sam could do anything the car pulled off.

"Another day, another steal!" Maya exclaimed as she looked over at her partner in crime and smiled as the wind blew her hair. "What'd you think, Josh?" She asked. Josh reached over and grabbed her hand while smiling.

"I think you deserve more credit than I've been giving you. That was one of your best steal's yet." He told her. Maya grinned.

"Well, I couldn't do it without my best get a way man." Josh smiled as he came to a stop light and leaned over to kiss her.

"You my girl, are the Bonnie to my Clyde." Maya laughed as the light turned green and Josh drove off.
_______________________________
Sorry it's a little short but y'all catch the concept. If y'all have a request please private message me instead of writing it on the comments. Thank you! Also my new story Betrothed is up and also I'm doing a double update with this oneshot book so don't stop reading now!