Wake up call

8K VIEWS!!!!! Y'all are awesome! Thank you so much! I just posted a teaser for my new story An Agents Life. Go check it out the firs chapter will be up soon!
________________________
It was six o'clock in the morning and Maya was supposed to be starting her new job today. She had been going on and on about it to Riley and Josh all week letting them know how excited she was to become a Teacher at the middle school. Her first class started at eight and she had promised herself that she would be up and going before seven. Of course she was still in bed fast asleep as the alarm clock on her phone blared out that it was time to wake up.

Josh knowing that Maya was going to probably sleep through her alarm, decided to wake up early and pick up breakfast then go over to Maya's and wake her up to make sure she wasn't late. Josh had grabbed a quick meal from McDonald's and got one for Maya too as he was on his way to her apartment building she had gotten right out of college.

Josh pulled into the apartment complex and in five minutes, he was opening Maya's door with the key she had given him once she had signed the lease. He set the food down on her counter in the kitchen and made his way into her bedroom.

Josh opened the door slightly and leaned against the door frame as he watched his girlfriend sleep. He smiled as he recalled the past couple of years or their relationship. He smiled as she scrunched her face up and moved to where her back was facing the door.

Josh snuck his way over to the bed and climbed under the covers with her putting his arms around her. He kissed her shoulder, neck, jaw, cheek and then finally shifted his body over to where he could reach her lips. As soon as Josh leaned back Maya fluttered her eyes opened and smile up at him.

"Common sleeping beauty it's time to wake up. You have to get to work soon." Josh said making Maya groan and shift to where she was now facing him. Maya buried her face in his chest and out her arms around his neck like she was trying to hide from the world.

"This is much more fun than work." She grumbled in her sleeping voice making Josh smile at how cute she sounded.

"I thought you were excited to be starting your new job." Josh told her while his arms encircled her waist area and he ran his hands down her back making Maya shiver. Maya snuggled closer into him making Josh tighten his grip on her.

"I'd rather be spending my time with you." Maya replied making Josh roll his eyes playfully.

"You love art Maya. Once you get there you'll be so caught up in teaching it that before you know it the day will be over and you'll realize that you didn't even think about me once." Josh teased making Maya smile.

"Maybe. But I'd still rather be here with you." She spoke. Josh didn't reply after that. He just laid there with her in his arms for a few more minutes before he looked at the clock and realized that it was now six thirty.

"Alright now you really have to get up and moving. I've got your breakfast in the kitchen." Josh said. Maya sighed and shifted to where she was now holding herself up with her elbow on Josh's chest.

"You're the best." She said making Josh shrug his shoulders.

"I try." Maya leaned down and planted her lips against his making them go into a immediate make out session. Maya laughed as Josh fell off the bed when he rolled over to far. She quit laughing when he took her with him.

"I forgot how hard it is to wake you up in the mornings." Josh said as he looked up at Maya and put a strand of her hair that had fallen out of her bun behind her ear. Maya smiled.

"I don't know. If I get a wake up call like this from you every morning I wouldn't be complaining." Josh rolled his eyes.

"Yes because getting up at five thirty every morning is on my bucket list." Josh said sarcastically. Suddenly Maya's face got serious.

"You might just have to move in with me then. You wouldn't have to get up as early." Josh looked at her and smiled.

"Maybe, but who says I have to move in with you. Why can't you move in with me?" Josh asked teasingly making Maya hit his shoulder jokingly.

"Whatever Josh." Maya rolled her eyes and went to get up but Josh pulled her back down and into another kiss. This one much slower and gentle.

"It wouldn't matter who moved in with who. As long as we're together." Josh said in the most serious voice Maya had ever seen him.

"It's a conversation for later. Right now I got to go to work." Maya said as she got off of Josh and headed to the bathroom. After Maya was done getting ready for the day she came out to see Josh all cuddled up in her bed. "What do you think your doing?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

"I don't have to be at work until eleven o'clock today. I'm getting more beauty rest." Maya rolled her eyes and jokingly hit him with a pillow before she leaned down and gave him one more kiss.

"I love you." She said. Josh smiled and creased her cheek.

"I love you more."
___________________________
That was kind of a fluff chapter just to kind of put smiled on y'alls faces. Remember I posted a teaser for my new book An Agents Life. Go check it out.