Anniversary Weekend

*Sam's POV*

When I woke up in bed the next morning, Xay was nowhere to be found. I sat up, stretching my arms above my head as I took in the room. There was a flat screen TV on the stand in front of me and a desk with its chair next to the window to my left. There was a kitchenette and a small living room that was separate from the bed room by a half wall. The bathroom was over there too. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. I figured out that you can buy the previous episode of whatever show you wanted so I, if course, bought yesterday's episode of The Vampire Diaries, since I was so rudely interrupted by my butt head of a boyfriend. I was halfway through the episode when Alexander came in.  He set something down over there before he leaned again the wall. I was too into my show to look at him.

"Enjoying yourself now are we," he asked. Out of my peripheral vision; a smirk tugged on his beautiful lips. I grunted a response before I fast forwarded through the commercial.

Alexander gave a sigh and looked down. Then here at the bed before leaping through the air.  He landed near me, the wave of weight from his jump sending me crashing onto the floor. I yelped in surprise as I fell. Xay peered over the side of the bed and smirked at me.

"Having fun?"

I rolled my eyes and sat up. "Yes, I just love being tossed onto the floor butt face, " I said before I stood up. "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to watch my future husband." I shoved him to the side before I continued watching.

He groaned and grabbed my waist. I squealed as he pulled me onto his lap. My heart was racing as he hands rested in my hips. He smiled before he leaned in and kissed me, long, slow, deep and all consuming. By the time he was done, are breaths were shaking and our hearts were racing together as one. His hand had moved up my shirt and were now caressing my left breast. I tried to catch my breath but having Alexander this close to me, this intimate with me, was making it so hard to focus. I pulled away and climbed off the bed. I walked over to the bag he generously. brought from my apartment and stated looking for clothes to wear.

"We don't have to go anywhere today," Xay said. "I'm enjoying the view I'm getting right now."

I groaned as I stood u. I forgot that all I was wearing is an oversized tee shirt and purple lacy underwear. As I turned around, I wanted to smack that smug, self-full-filled look off of his face. I smirked back, before lifting up at my tee shirt. I slowly got dressed in front of him, in a pair of shorts and a button up, blue flowy shirt with sleeves folded up. I had Xay's full attention and he was definitely turned on. He stood up, his eyes pinned on me and I froze, halfway with my shirt buttoned. He walked over to me and I backed up to the, taking a step back with each he took forward. Soon, my back was against the wall and His hands were on my waist. 

"Sam, Sam, Sam, such a naughty girl," he said before pulling me into him, against his hardness. I blushed and looked away. He leaned in and kissed my neck. "Don't be embarrassed baby. We're togther. I love you."  My breath caught in my throat and my face grew warmer. 

"I love you too," I whispered, not regretting those words. 

*Sav's POV* 

The next morning, Chris took me out for breakfast at this little mom and pop place around the corner. Then we went walking around. He took me to several stores and made me a buy a new swimsuit and a new outfit, which was a pair of sandals and white shorts with a creamy orange vee neck. He took me back to the hotel before he forced me to put on the swimsuit before he took me to the ROOF.

We walked onto the rooftop and I went to put our towels down while he ordered lunch for us. He came back a few minutes later when I was stretched out on a pool chair. He was shirtless next to me and I could barely tear my eyes away from him. He was so gorgeous and it was hard not too. He glanced over at me and smiled. He leaned over and I thought he was going to kiss me when I felt myself being lifted up in the air and flying. I screamed right before I landed in the pool. I stood up, gasping for air and spitting out water. 

"CHRISTOPHER!" I screamed when I broke the water. I heard his laughter before I opened my eyes. He was clutching his stomach as he leaned against the chair. I got out of the pool and stormed over to him, the water splashing against the concrete. 

"You are an asshole!" I said, crossing my arms. He didn't respond to me. He fell forward laughing so I grabbed his hair and dragged him to the edge of the pool before I shoved him in. Now it was my turn to laugh. He stood up, sputtering. 

"That's what you get for shoving me." He frowned, 

"Ha, ha, you've had your fun," he said, wading over to the edge. "Now help me out." 

I laughed and reached down to pull him up, when he pulled me over. I should have seen that coming and I kind of did, but I didn't care. I came up laughing. 

"So this is how you celebrate our anniversary? Puling me into a pool?" I joked. He shook his head and pulled me to him. 

"I'm celebrating our anniversary with the woman I love, who just happens to look so hot in the bikini I made her wear and buy," he said as he kissed my forehead. I pushed him a way a little bit. 

"You're still an asshole," I muttered. He chuckled. 

"Yeah, I am, but you still love me." I rolled my eyes. Cocky son of a bitch, ain't he? I smacked his jaw softly. 

"Now, when did I say that?" I joked. He frowned and looked offended. "I'm just kidding stupid." His face softened and he nodded. 

"I love you," he said, seriously. I smiled as my heart pounded in my chest. He's said that everyday since our date and you know what I don't mind. 

"I love you too," I said. 

He leaned in and took me into a breath taking kiss that lasted until the waiters came with our food. We broke apart, my face red and both of our breaths hijacked, and climbed out of the pool to eat. We had set up the plates when Alexander and Sam joined us. I got up to hug Sam and Chris did a bro fist with Xay before we started eating. Sam and I shared a chair and the guys did too. When we were done, we just talked about work, which made me and Sam remember Kate. We got up to go call her, leaving the boys to do God knows what. 

"Hello?" she answered. 

"MOMMMA!" Sam and I greeted before we broke out in giggles. We heard her sigh over the phone. 

"Haha, hey you guys," she said. 

"What's up?" I asked. 

"Work as usual, but the boss hinted that I was going to get a promotion, so it's all good," she said. She sounded so tired. 

"You have fun with that," Sam said. 

"I will." There was a murmur on the phone. "Ok, I have to go. There's a staff meeting. Bye, love you guys," Kate said. 

"BYE LOVE YOU!" Sam and I said together. We hung up and went back to the guys. Sam came up from behind Xay and wrapped her arms around him, kissing the top of his head. I went back to my chair and stretched my legs. Chris got up and sat with me, putting my feet on his lap. 

"So what are we doing today? Besides getting thrown into a pool?" I asked, pushing Chris with my feet. Xay and Chris shared a look. 

"We're going out for dinner tonight, before we split up into our own special plans," Alexander said. I flashed Chris a look. He smiled cheekily at me. I rolled my eyes. 

"So before we have to leave. I'm going for another dip," I said, getting up. Chris smacked my ass and I reached back and smacked his head. I walked to the edge of the pool before I backed up a couple steps. I ran forward and leaped through the air, bringing my knees to my chest as I wrapped my arms around them. I connected with the water before I pushed off the bottom of the pool and came up for air. 

Sam, Alexander and Chris were watching with an amused look while they clapped for me. I rolled my eyes. 

"Are you guys going to stand there and watch or are you coming in?" I asked. Chris smirked before he ran at me and did a cannon ball too. He landed a few feet away from me and came up for air before Sam and Xay joined us. 

AN: HEY guys! So I have one more week of school, *groans* and then I'll be able to have updates for you more often. Sorry about the inconsisten updates. I know it sucks, but hopefully, I'll get more consistent as the summer gets closer. Anywho, please vote! Comment on what you guys thought about it and what you'd like to see for Chris and Xay's special plans! The best two I like will have the next chapters dedicated to them! Love you guys! *Hugs*