Dinner ;)

*Savanna's POV* 

Work went by really fast. I didn't leave the office much, except to get lunch, and even then I brought it back to my desk to eat. I didn't want to see Josh. Granted, it was a little lonely, and it was only then, that I realized that I should probably make some more friends, outside of the bubble that I had put myself in.

When work was over, I was out the door at 6:01, the earliest I've ever left, for the most part. When I got back to my apartment, Sam wasn't there. I was slightly dissapointed. I actually wanted to spill all of my "dirty little secrets". I reached into my purse, looking for my phone. Pulling it out, I unlocked the screen and dialed her number. She answered on the fourth ring.

"Yello," she said with a giggle.

"Hey, it's me," I said.

"No, shit sherlock, I can read the caller ID!" she joked. I rolled my eyes. Oh, Sam. She can be a handful sometimes, but she's one of the best friends I've had and one of the most loyal, too. She's alright in my book and it didn't hurt that I loved her to peices.

"So wassup?"

"Um, Chris asked me to dinner tonight!" I smiled a bit. It was our first date. Wow. After everything, this is only our first date. Why did it seem like it was supposed to be more than that. She gasped. I could practically see her jumping up and down, squealing. 

"Oh my god! I wish I was there!" she pouted. I giggled as I walked into my room, dropping my stuff on the floor. I nudged it to the side next to my wall. I walked to my closet and flung the doors open.

"So, where are you?" I asked, curiously.

"Alex took me bowling," she said. I heard the bowling machines in the background.

"Hurry up, Sammy!" a male voice, Alex, called. She laughed.

"Shut up!" she scolded. To me she said, "He's taking me to dinner afterwards." I nodded, looking through my closet.

"Have fun," I commented. "I'll see you later, I hope."

She laughed. "Definately, you have to tell me everythign, remember?" I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, I'll see you laters! Bye, love ya!"

"Back at you!" I said before I cut off the call. I groaned, staring at my clothes.

What are you supposed to wear to a dinner with your boss who you've had feelings for while you dated another man, both of whom you lied to you, while the former beat up your ex? I sighed. I saw my favorite black dress peeking out of my closet. Oh, he was going to flip, I thought as I smiled, evilly.

*

*

*Chris's POV*  

I left a bit after six. I was excited to see her again. I'm so grateful that she was giving me a second chance. God, knows I didn't deserve it. I drove home quickly and started to set up. I threw all of my dirty clothes in my closet before I put the dishes in my dishwasher as I debated on what to serve for dinner. I decided to go with a shrimp and scallap linguini. I started the water to boil while I prepped the shrimp and scallaps. I deviened the shrimp and peeled the skin off before I put them in water to boil. I rinsed the scallaps and they joined the shrimp. I found the sauce and put it to boil too. Then I ran off to get dressed. I put on a pair of jeans and a white button down shirt. I was buttoning the last button when there was a knock on my door. I smiled. 

She was here! 

I nearly ran to the front. 

"Coming!" I called as I came out. I reached forward and opened the door. Sav was standing there. She smiled and looked me up and down while I took in the sight of her. 

One Nightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें