Alexander's Turn

Sam's POV

Dinner with Chris and Sav was basically perfect.  It was a bit hard to concentrate on what was being said though because Xay thought it would be hilarious if he had his hand on my upper thigh the entire time. By the time dinner was over, I was so wet it hurt a bit. Good job you jerk.  Xay offered me his arm as we split off from Chris and Sav. I gave them a small wave while Xay led me away. I kept pace with him while I looked at him from the corner of my eyes.

"SO where are we going oh mighty boyfriend?" I asked sarcastically as he led me to the car. He smirked at me while he opened my door. I stopped with one foot inside. 

"That my love, I can't tell you," he said before h pecked my lips . I groaned but got in. I slipped on my seat belt as he walked around to his side and got in. He started the car and started to drive back to the hotel.

"Seriously? We are just going back to the room? So much for a surprise, " I pouted. He smiled at me as he drove past it. I watched the hotel go past us.

"You shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly love," he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and leaned back in my chair, crossing my legs, my dress hitching a bit, exposing more of my bare thigh. He groaned and I turned towards him. He didn't say anything as he placed his hand on my upper thigh again. I squirmed and went to move it away when he squeezed tighter.

"No," he murmured as he rubbed my thigh. I bit my lip, holding back a moan.  He chuckled as he went a bit higher. I smirked again. My heart was pounding and my breathing was erratic. Only he could affect me like this.

I could only concentrate on the warmth of his hand as he kept driving us to our location. His hand traveled higher and his finger brushed against me. My thighs involuntarily squeezed them self tighter.  Xay laughed a bit more at my reaction.

"Feeling a bit wet there love?"

I groaned and give him a pained look that said you've got to be kidding me. He have me a cheeky smile as he rubbed me a bit more. I closed my eyes. God this felt so good. But this was so wrong. I felt the car stop, but that didn't stop Xay from continuing.  I let out a low moan and he chuckled. His hand disappeared and his lips touched the side of my head, chuckling.

"Come on love," he murmured. I opened my eyes. "We're here." We were at a giant building that had no sign or other identifiable markings to let me know what this building was. I looked at him, confused. He chuckled again before he got out. I followed his lead.

"Seriously where are we?" I asked as he took my hand. He led me inside,  not answering me. I groaned in annoyance but let him tug me further into the room. We went to the elevator and got on. I tapped my foot in annoyance. He gave me a bemused look.

"I told you its a surprise, " he said. I nodded but still rolled my eyes. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest. "You should really  cut the attitude."

I giggled as i ran my hands up his chest while his clamped down on my butt, pressing me against him. He was already semi hard.

"Me? Lose the attitude?" I giggled incredulously.  Me without my attitude is like a fish without water. "Come on baby. You should know me better than that."

He chuckled and nodded. "And I do." Then he turned me around so my back was against the wall and His front against mine. He took my hands from his chest and pinned them over my head while he smirked, his blue eyes locked on mine.

"Going to take me in the elevator?" I smirked, though on the inside I was nervous. I didn't want my first time with him in an elevator. He brought his hand up and trailed it down my face, then my chest and rested it on my hip.