Anniversary Surprise

*Savvy's POV* 

The next couple weeks were absolutely perfect. Chris and I kept things profesional at work and when work was out, he was either at my place with me and Sam and Xander or I was at his. Things between Sam and Xander were great. They already seemed like they had been dating for forever. Alexandra, our long forgotten mom, was swamped at work and she was currently in Cali on a business trip. Now, it was the day before Chris's and mine's anniversery and coincidently, it was the the day before Sam's and Alexander or Xander as Sam  has taken a liking to calling him. Sam and I were having dinner, Chinese, while we were watching the latest episode of The Vampire Diaries when there was a knock on the door. I got up to open it. 

"You better pause it SAM!" I shouted as I unlocked the door. I opened it and both Chris and Xander were standing there. "Um, hi guys," I said, leaning against the door. "What's up?" They looked at each other before Chris lunged for me. I squealed as he slung me over his shoulder and Xander ran inside. I heard Sam's startled squeal as well. I pounded on Chris's back as he shut the door. "Um, excuse me, but put me down!" 

"ALEXANDER! YOU BETTER PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW! I HAVEN'T FINISHED WATCHING MY SEXY ASS MAN ON THE VAMPIRE DIARIES! DAMON COME HELP ME!" Sam shouted as we were carried down the stairs. I looked up as I heard a smack and a gasp. Xander had a giant smirk on his face and Sam was holding her butt with one hand. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. I smacked Chris's shoulder again. 

"PUT ME DOWN!" 

He laughed. He opened the door to my building. I heard a car door open and I was slung inside, my head hitting the window on the other side. 

"Ouch," i grunted as I rubbed it. Sam was soon slung in with me. She landed on my lap. The guys got in in the front and drove off. I shoved Sam off of me and leaned forward, pinching both boys on the arm. They winced. 

"Now would you mind telling us where you are taking us?!" I asked, pinched Chris again. He smack his lips and huffed. 

"It's a surprise. So sit back and shut up," he groaned as he took a turn. I huffed but did as I was told. 

*

Four hours later

It was nearly midnight when we came to a stop. Sam and I lurched forward. I kicked the back of the seat and Chris laughed. They got out of the car and came to get us. Sam and I sat in the middle, each facing the door our partners would be coming through. The doors opened and they tried to reach for us, but we kicked and smacked their hands away.

Sam got taken first and I heard her tell Xander to put her down and a loud smack followed that before a grunt filled the air. Sam had smacked him this time. I started laughing and that was when Chris got me out of the car. I didn't even fight this time as he slung me over his shoulder and shut the door. He carried me into a building and into an elevator and were followed by Xander and Sam. 

"Where are we?" I asked. 

"Austin." 

"What?! You brought us to Austin!" 

"That's what I just said." 

I huffed. 

"WHY?" Sam interrupted. 

"Because it's our anniversary and its the first one so Chris and I wanted to do something special," Xander said. I glanced at Sam and she rolled her eyes. 

"You know a nice dinner would have been fine?" I said. The doors dinged open and Sam and I were carried out. 

"See you later, Alexander," Chris called out as he opened the door. I glanced over. They were in the room next to ours. 

"Have fun!" he said. Chris laughed and stepped in. 

"I plan on it," he muttered. He shut the door and carried me to the bed before he flung me onto it. I landed spread eagle on it. I sat up, my eyes focused on him. 

"You know I can walk?" I suggested, before I reached over and grabbed the remote. I turned on the T.V. and started looking for a rerun of TVD. Chris sat next to me. 

"Whatcha doing?" he asked. 

"What does it look like? I'm finding my husband, Paul Wesley, and I'm going to watch him be sexy as hell," I retorted as I clicked on what I was looking for. Chris grunted from next to me. 

"Paul Wesley? He's go nothing on me," he said, before he got up. He stood in front of the T.V and turned it off. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shouted, throwing the remote at him. He smirked. 

"Being sexy as hell," he said. 

Then he started to undo his shirt, one button at a dang time, slowly exposing his amazing body beneath it. I gave him an "are you serious look" which was quickly erased when he started at his pants. I found myself leaning forward and my hand went out to stroke his abs. He smacked it away. 

"Nu uh," he muttered, though he inched forward, tossing his jeans away.

He was turned on already and I'd be damned if I didn't admit I was too. Chris reached out and pressed his lips to mine as he sat on my lap, his hard on grinding against me. I moaned and he pushed me down, trapping me with his body. His hands traveled to the hem of my tee shirt and he literally tore it from my body. I squeaked when his hands traveled down and cupped me. He chuckled before he moved over so I was on top of him. I was breathless from our kiss and my heart was pounding in my chest. He smirked up at me. 

"So was that sexy as hell for ya?" he asked. I reached down and smacked his chest, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me down to him, where he smothered my breath with his lips and very nearly tore the rest of my clothes off.