Memories

AN: Sorry for the week long wait! I know some of you were dying to know what happened between Josh and Marie, if you know what I mean. ;) Everything will be revealed tonight. I hope you all enjoy and I know this was much awaited, so thank you to my followers, readers and voters (yeah i know that you're mostly all of the same people, but still. :P) P.S. Listen to Love the Way You Lie (Part II), which is just the Rihanna part when reading Savanna's flashbacks.  

*Savanna's POV* 

 I rolled over and threw my blanket over my head, giving me little warmth. I was freezing inside. No, this was not happening. I was not crying over Evan again. I was not broken again. Christopher was not coming over here. And I was not hiding under my blanket like it would protect me as if I was a little girl. I pushed my head underneath my pillow, muffling the sound of Samantha in the kitchen. She stress cooked and my stomach grumbled from the smell that was drifting in from the other side of my apartment. 

I closed my eyes, making white dots appear beneath my eye lids. I groaned again, feeling a new wave of tears as another heart shattering memory took over. 

Flashback: 

"Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces past and I'm home bound, dun dun dun dun dun, and I miss you, dun dun dun dun dun, and I need you dun dun dun dun dun. And if I could fall back in your arms, you'd know i'd walk a thousand miles to just see you," Evan sang as I drove towards our apartment. I giggled, rolling my eyes as I pulled into the parking lot. He kept singing and I just  ignored him, but loving how he'd sing along to any song to make me smile. He grinned at me cheekily as I shut off the car and we got out. He took my hand as we walked inside the apartment complex. I told him that he was such a nerd. We laughed as we went upstairs and walked down to our room.

Our door was ajar and the lights were off. I gasped, sheer dread filling my stomach. 

"Oh, no!" I groaned, pushing open the door and stepping in. The windows were open and a breeze floated through the room. I flicked them on. It took them a moment before they did. 

Nothing was missing. Our T.V. was still there, our playstation, games, our laptops, everything. Absolutely nothing was missing. This was weird. I wondered to our room, just to make sure that nothing was actually missing. I pushed open our door and gasped. 

Candles were light, decorating our nightstands, dresser and desk. Rose petals littered across our floor and formed a heart on our bed with a little black velevet box with a ring was sitting in the middle of it. I smiled, tears forming in my eyes as I took it all in. Evan walked passed me and kneeled in front of me, taking the ring from the heart of petals.

"Since we've been together our freshman year in college, we've been inseperable. We've had our fights and our amazing moments, but we're still here; we're still together. I know you inside and out and I'd hate to say you didn't know me the same way because that would be a lie. I think you know me better than I know myself.  I love you, so much more than you will ever know, but I want to spend each day making sure you know that I do just a little bit better," he said, clearing his throat. He took my hand, his eyes looking into mine adoringly.

"Savanna Blackwell, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" 

I smiled, tears fulling running down my face. Evan, my love, just proposed. My heart swelled that I thought it would pop out of my chest. I nodded, once, before doing it again quicklier. 

"Yes," I squeaked. "Yes, yes, yes!" I squealed, leaping into his arms, knocking us to the ground. He laughed, holding me to him tightly. He hummed his approval of my reaction.