I got in bathroom ,got my hair done. I mean, pony tail as always! Then I changed. I got my light blue shorts, white top with my channel's art on it. And my white vans. I need to feel comfy. I'm not going somewhere to the restaurant ,just hanging out with Kian.

When I washed my face I didn't use any make-up and got out. I got downstairs and saw Kian. He waved me and got outside , I guess It means I need to fallow him.
I got outside and he was there. 
'' You look pretty without any make-up.'' He smiled.
'' Thanks. '' I laughed.
'' So I wanted to ask. Are you going to be at DigiFestUK 2014? '' And we started to walk.
'' Yes, I got invite. But I don't really want to, cause they asked me to sing and I'm shy person. I mean I'm shy of big public. '' I said and folded my arms crossed around the waist.
'' Don't be shy. Invite to DigiFestUK is amazing! '' 
'' Yes, I know. I've got it twice. Last year too. '' 
'' Why you didn't come? '' 
'' I didn't want to. I don't-I don't know.... '' I looked sad. I'm scared of public, even when my fans were around me I was a bit scared, but when I'm close to people I know and care about I'm ok. When Connor was with me....
'' This year you are coming with me and guys! We'll be right next to you. You'll do amazing. '' He smiled and placed his hand on my shoulder.

We were walking around city and It's amazing! I met so many fans and got so many presents. I never felt like this. By the way this day gets better.
'' So, Kate. Actually I never heard you sing before. '' He mumbled.
'' Yeah, I made cover but after couple weeks I deleted it. I had so many nasty comments and everything like that. I just couldn't stand it. So I deleted it. And I guess someone of my fans told DigiFestUK management that I can sing and they send me this invite. '' 
'' Woah! I really wanna hear how you sing. '' He tried to make me sing but NOPE! I won't!
'' Kian, maybe another day. I'm not in the mood. '' I said and he nodded.

'' Oh, and there's another thing why you need to come to UK. My friends Jack and Finn wanna meet you. They know your videos and wanna make a collab. '' 
'' JACK AND FINN?! You are kidding me?! '' I yelled.
'' Yes, Jack is my friend and when I said that we met you he asked me are you coming to UK. And asked me to tell you, do you wanna make collab with them? On Jacksgap channel. '' He smiled.
'' Yes! Of course, I would be so happy to meet them. '' I smiled. 
'' Nice, oh and we're going back to L.A. faster than another guys. I mean Connor, Troye, Joey, Tyler are going to stay there and then latter Joey and Conn- '' 
'' I don't care. '' I laughed. '' I just don't wanna think about Connor right now. ''
'' Ok, let's go eat something unhealthy. '' He laughed and we got to some strange place where we got unhealthy food. Nice! It was tasty. 

Connor's P.O.V.  

I knocked on the door. '' Kate, can we talk? Please... '' I said while knocking on the doors again.
'' She left. '' I heard Sam coming out of his room.
'' Where? Alone? '' I asked.
'' With Kian. Oh and yeah. Kian said that Kate asked him to walk around city with him so you are going with Jc...If you want you can come with us. '' He said smiling. SMILING? Doesn't he hate me? 
'' I though everyone hates me. '' I said.
'' It's true, but we still are friends. '' He smiled. '' So you're coming with us? '' 
'' With you and...? '' 
'' Patricia. '' He rolled his eyes.
'' Ok, thanks. '' 
I got back in my room. Why she got away with Kian? Now when I made her cry he feels like hero . It's not like that man! 
And by the way he has girlfriend. Andrea...

All evening I was sitting in my room. And I heard laugh on the opposite side of my door. It was Kate with Kian.
'' Thank you Kian, It was the best day ever. '' 
'' You're welcome. We're friends right? Friends do good things for each other. '' 
'' Yeah, ok, see ya tomorrow. You're show starts at..? ''
'' At 4:00  p.m. But don't forget at the morning we're going to the beach with guys, SWIM!!! '' 
'' Yeah, well. Se ya tomorrow. Thanks '' 
'' Goodnight... ''