👑 C H A P T E R : 29 👑

Depuis le début

"Okay then, I'll like Mr. McCann to hear the answer properly so that he could repeat that afterwards for us." She announced and commanded Grace to start. She immediately obeyed and started to say the answer.

The way her lips moved saying the words from her mouth made me wonder about last night. How it felt when her lips smashed into mine, creating a different emotion rise inside my body. Everything about her is great.

Oh I wish I could again kiss those soft heart shaped lips and then trail my lips down her neck, then her breasts and then down her-

"MR. MCCANN!!!" Someone shouted my name making me flinch instantly, getting out of my daydream.

"Y-Yes Mam." I said and immediately stood up and everyone started to laugh again.

Gosh! This is so fucking embracing.

I looked up and glared at everyone's faces, including my stupid brother. He was too laughing just like others. Who the fuck these all think they are? Then I looked at one and only my Grace who was not at all laughing and making fun of me like all these assholes. She was just looking at me with a frown playing on her lips. That made me more passionate to just go and smash my lips on hers.

"MR. MCCANN CAN YOU REPEAT THE ANSWER THAT MISS. HUDSON JUST TOLD US??!!!" She shouted.

"I... Uh..." I trialled off. Now, what the fuck should I answer her? That I was busy checking out my girlfriend. Well, I've not asked her to be my girlfriend. Shit!

"Oh shit!" I muttered. And again everyone started to laugh again. And realization kicked me that I actually said it out loud. I looked at the teacher and she just looked boiling from anger.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CLASSROOM!!!" She shouted very loudly making all of us flinch at her tone of voice.

I didn't wasted anytime in arguing with her as she looked extremely mad, and looked to hit me any moment so I immediately ran out of the classroom to save my fucking life from a teacher.

_________

"Hahaha..Hahaha..Hahaha.. OMG!!!" He laughed while I was just driving to get him home.

"What's so fucking funny in all this?!" I spat at him.

"Oh God Jason, it's becoming a fucking melodrama movie for me. Hahaha.." he said and started to laugh again.

I huffed and just concentrated on driving the car. However, it was beyond impossible to ignore this Alex's annoying laughter.

"Hey bro, just tell me one thing, were you really-" he started but I cut him off by stopping the car making him jolt.

"Really what?!" I shouted by looking at him.

"Are you having those thoughts about Grace?" He whispered. My eyes widened and I immediately looked another way.

"Hmmm... I'm watching bro... I'm watching" He said with a knowing smirk. But suddenly he stopped smiling and looked down on his lap.

"Jason bro, before you start to think anything I'll just like to tell you that there's something about Grace." He started. I frowned and totally looked at his direction.

"I mean, Jason I'll suggest you to think twice before doing anything with her." He said.

"You really think I'll do anything with her without her permission?" I asked him raising my brows.

"No. Jason, no no. I'm not saying that. It's you're not understanding what I'm trying to say. See... I don't really know much but once Emma told me that Grace's been through alot. She's scared to trust people. There must be something related to her past we don't know about but I've seen Jason. She's extremely uncomfortable infront of many people and specially boys you know. Have you noticed it?" He asked. And I thought back. She really is uncomfortable sometimes and acts weirdly in some situations.

"I think you've remembered. Like the first time she even met me, she was uncomfortable. I could already sense that from her face that day and Jason she's also still uncomfortable around you. But it's just there's something about you both. You guys look like you are truely made for each other. That's why I just want you both to be happy together. But for that, you'll have to spend time with her and know her fully, then only take any decisions regarding to her." He answered, even though I didn't totally understood his point but still he sounded right.

"So, what do you think I should do to know her?" I asked. Alex started to think and then his expression changed and he looked at me with a smirk.

"Well well well, I think something very inappropriate has crossed your dirty mind. I can already tell that from your stupid motherfvcking expression." I said looking at him.

"Ha ha ha... Okay listen my plan." He said and started to tell me the plan which crossed a big, fat smile on my face.

"You're genius brother." I said and he smirked.

"I know I'm genius." He said in a show offing manner and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah, afterall you're my brother." I said and he looked at me with a priceless expression.

"Come-on let me get you home so that I could go." I said and again turned onn the engine of the car to drop him to the house.

__________

I know it's a shitty Chapter but finally something has crossed my mind.

So, I'll try to update it a little early. Thanks for your patience. I'm actually right now suffering from a big heartbreak so I just want someone's comfort so badly. Please help me to get better.

Don't forget to Vote & Comment...

Love ~ Mariya