👑 C H A P T E R : 23 👑

Oh, it's gonna be a Big Night...
We're gonna have a good time...
It's gonna be a Big Big Big Big Big Big Night,

One, two, three, all my boys and girls
We gonna party like it's the end of the world...
Lets get it started (hey!)
Started (hey!)
Started (hey!)
Whoa oh

Waitin' all week and it's Friday night
We're gonna get dressed up
For the time of our lives
Let's get it started (hey!)
Started (hey!)

'Cause I've been feeling down, down, down
I need a pick me up
Round round round
I wanna spin it up
Loud loud loud
DJ take me away

Oh oh...
It's gonna be a big night...
We're gonna have a good time...
It's gonna be a Big Big Big Big Big Big Night...
Oh oh...
It's gonna be a Big Night...
We gonna have a good time...
It's gonna be a Big Big Big Big Big Big Night...

(Song : "Big Night" by Big Time Rush)

Jason's POV

Everything went well. But there is only one thought that's bugging me from the minute she didn't smiled looking at me.

I mean, why? Why wasn't she smiling?

When I got the trophy and I walked back, everyone congratulated me but not her. But why?

I thought that she'll be the first person to congratulate me when I'll walk back. But it didn't happened.

When I asked Emma that where is she, she just answered me that she wasn't feeling well and decided to go home.

Just one minute ago, I saw her all fit and fine, and now she suddenly wasn't feeling well. This wasn't making any sense at all.

Something was really bothering her. I could tell that by just reading the expression on her face.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my room's door. I sighed before getting up from the mattress kept near the window and opened the door.

Alex was standing there with a tired looking face. I got confused.

"What are you doing here this late?" I asked him before letting him to get inside.

"I'm not at all feeling well Jason. My head, legs, chest, ribs, hands, everything is paining." He said and plopped down on my bed with a thump. His voice was still very sore.

I sat near him and touched his forehead. God! It's too hot.

"You're having fever." I said looking at him. His eyes were closed.

"Alex, you need to take medicines." I said and got up to bring some medicines for him.

"No no. I really don't need them." He said. Stubborn person.

"No ways. You're not going to be a stubborn asshole right now." I said. He's such a child.

"Jason please..." This time he opened his eyes and said. I shook my head multiple times to let him know that I'm not gonna come in his stupid talks.

I immediately got up and gave him the medicines. He started to make bad faces while taking them but I made sure that he took them all.