👑 C H A P T E R : 27 👑

We're all bored
We're all so tired of everything...
We wait for
Trains that just aren't coming...
We show off
Our different scarlet letters...
Trust me, mine is better,

We're so young
But we're on the road to ruin...
We play dumb
But we know exactly what we're doing...
We cry tears
Of mascara in the bathroom...
Honey, life is just a classroom,

'Cause, baby, I could build a castle,
Out of all the bricks they threw at me,
And every day is like a battle,
But every night with us is like a dream,

Baby, we're the New Romantics...
Come on, come along with me
Heart break is the national anthem
We sing it proudly
We are too busy dancing
So get knocked off our feet
Baby, we're the New Romantics...
The best people in life are free...

We're the New Romantics...

(Song : "New Romantics" by Taylor Swift)

Jason's POV

"So, did you guys finally fucking kissed each other???!!!!!" Alex shouted at me while nearly jumping in excitement on the couch. I think he's already forgotten that he's having fever and is not well enough to jump like a monkey, after listening that me and Grace kissed.

"God Alex, please lay down. You're having fever. Please." I said. He immediately shook his head.

"No. Not until you tell me what happened between you two." He said and finally plopped down on the bed with a big thump. I sighed and sat down beside him.

"See, firstly she was extremely annoyed at me because..." I trailed off.

"Because...?" He indicated me to continue.

"Because she was mad about me hugging Serena. She thought that I still care about Seren-" He cut me off.

"Wait! What? You were hugging Serena? When? How? And WHY!?" He asked in utter shock.

"Will you please let me explain? Otherwise I'm going, I'm tired." I said and started to get up but he stopped me.

"No no no. Please explain explain..." He said looking all impatient.

"Actually..." I started amd told him everything. Everything in detail. That how that day I being the biggest asshole, just flowed in my stupid emotions and hugged that bitch on that day. And Garce actually saw that. I still can't imagine what she would've thought about it.

And then I also told him about today. How she was acting all mad and was actually pushing me away from herself. It was beyond worst feeling for me, being pushed by someone, about whom you care so much.

To whom you're actually falling day by day.

I also told my asshole brother that how I suddenly out of no where kissed her and she actually responded me. It wasn't planned at all. It just happened itself. Firstly, I thought that she'll push me away but she didn't and I was beyond happy and thankful about that.

And the thing that she actually got jealous by seeing me with another woman made a smirk plastering on my face. She really was jealous as fuck about it! Well, I told Alex everything.

"God! I'm actually shook." He answered still processing what I actually told him now.

"But you know what, now, I'm really really happy for you and Grace. Finally god! Finally you guys are together." He said exitedly. I laughed.