👑 C H A P T E R : 12 👑

You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us...
Another start
You fade away
Afraid our aim is out of sight
Wanna see us
Alive...

Where are you now?
Where are you now?
Where are you now?
Was it all in my fantasy
Where are you now?
Were you only imaginary
Where are you now?

Atlantis
Under the sea
Under the sea
Where are you now?
Another dream
The monsters running wild inside of me

I'm Faded
I'm Faded
So lost
I'm Faded...
I'm Faded...
So lost
I'm Faded...

I'm Faded...

(Song : "Faded" by Alan Walker)

Jason's POV

What the fuck was wrong with her?! Firstly she came to talk to me by herself and then, she just ran away without saying a word. She looked terrified, like she'd seen a ghost or something.

I think I'll never understand this mystery called Grace... I sighed and drank my left over alcohol in the glass.

I was right now, sitting in my room near the open window. My guitar was in my hands and I was just playing with it's strings.

I looked at the sky

I looked at the sky. It looked beautiful as it was full moon tonight. I yawned. I think I really need to go to sleep but I'm in no mood. I just wanna think about her.

Her beauty,
Her mesmerizing skin,
Her perfect figure,
Her cute cheeks,
Her hypnotizing blue-green eyes,
Her bouncy ass and lastly her soft, plum, pillow-like pink lips.
Oh! How I wanna taste them... I was totally high right now.

"Thinking about someone?" Suddenly I heard a very familiar voice of my brother.

"Yeah. First time in your life, you're right." I answered him playfully.

"You know brother, I'm always right. The difference is, this time you're excepting that I'm right." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" I said and got up from the place where I was earlier sitting with my guitar in hands. I kept the guitar on it's place.

"You were playing something?" Alex asked.

"No. Not really. It's just..." I trailed off.

"It's just...?" He continued for me.

"It's been a while since I'd actually played something. So, I thought to practice something." I said honestly.

"Alright. It's good." He said. Then we both were silent for sometime. I glaced at the clock. It was 1:09am.

"I think we should probably go to sleep." I broke the silence.

"Uh.. yeah yeah. Of course. It's really late. But uh... Jason I want to inform you about something." He said. I raised my brows. What could it be? I thought.