👑 C H A P T E R : 28 👑

I threw a wish in the well
Don't ask me I'll never tell
I looked at you as it fell
And now you're in my way

I trade my soul for a wish
Pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this
But now you're in my way

Your stare was holding
Ripped jeans
Skin was showing
Hot night
Wind was blowing
Where you think you're going baby?

Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my number
So Call Me Maybe...
It's hard to look right at you baby
But here's my number
So Call Me Maybe...

Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my number
So call me maybe
And all the other boys
Try to chase me
But here's my number
So Call Me Maybe...

(Song : "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Japson)

(It's from one of Justin's favourite songs.. 💖)

Grace's POV

"So finally, finally, finally you guys FUCKING KISSED EACHOTHER???!!!" Emma screamed exitedly. I closed my ears. Oh! She's so loud!

"Yes yes we kissed. Now, will you please keep quiet?" I said before taking off my hands from my ears.

What?! Keep quiet?! NO! NOT AT ALL!!!" She screamed again.

"Shhh... Everyone must be sleeping outside. Please Emma." I nearly begged her.

"Oh Grace, you're so annoying." She said and finally plopped down on the bed. I sighed in relief. Finally, this girl controlled herself.

"So, tell me EVERYTHING!!!" She shouted.

"Why the fuck are you shouting?!" I shouted back. She looked a taken aback my me and raised her brows.

"Wow! Well, I'm watching. You just cursed me. Really?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry I-" I started but she just bursted out laughing.

"I... Ha ha ha... I can't believe this that y-you... Ha ha... Y-You're also becoming just like Jason. Ha ha ha..." She wasnt not able to control her laughter. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Think whatever you want to." I said. She still was laughing, making me more annoyed. I got up and started to walk in my room.

"Listen Grace! Call Jason. I know he must've been thinking about you now.!" She shouted.

"Whatever!" I screamed back. But I think I should really call him.

I got inside my room and locked the door from inside and took out my phone from my clutch.

Should I call him? But about what we'll talk? I think I should apologize to him for my behaviour with him.

I searched his name on my contacts and dialled his number.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I patiently waited for him to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" His sweet raspy voice answered.

I opened my mouth to say something but before I could say anything, someone snatched my phone from my hands. What the hell!

"Emma! What the hell are you doing!?" I shouted at her annoyedly.

"Uff Grace... Just look at your face. I just took your phone out of your hands and you're shouting at me like I'm your biggest enemy." She said with a knowing smirk plastered on her face.

"I don't care. Just give me my phone back." I ordered. She shook her head.

"Nope. I'll not. First, tell me whom you were calling?" She asked. What the hell!

"I-I was calling... Mom. Yes, I was calling Mom." I immediately came up with a excuse and lied. I know she'll tease me so so very much if she got to know that I heard to her advice and tried to call Jason.

"Mom? Ooooh really?" She asked. I didn't responded her.

"Well, I think you should talk to your Mom tomorrow as it's too late and we already have College tomorrow." She said with a knowing smirk.

"Fine." I said and started to walk towards my bed. Bloody stupid bitch! I would've talked to Jason if wouldn't have disturbed. I mentally cursed her. Wow! I can actually curse like this. I think I am really in need to control my tongue and thoughts.

I glanced at the clock. 2:38am it read. It has been late. I think I should really go and sleep now.

I went inside the washroom and changed into my pjs and lied down on my bed with a very very different feeling inside my stomach. And it was all about one and only Jason.

I wonder what he must be doing right now.

Today, I actually thought to just ignore him and makr it clear that we should not talk or see each other much. But it just slipped. He was not at all convinced with that and was determined to clear everything out.

And the moment his pillow-like soft, heart shaped, plum lips touched mine I just forgot everything. Everything.

And now, I'll never push him away from me. Because I'm slowly falling for him. And I don't want to get away from him. That'll not happen until he comes here.

Just the thought of him made shivers run through my spine. I really have no courage to face him right now. I'm extremely scared. But not for myself, I'm scared for my friends more. I'm scared for Jason.

If he hurts me, it's okay, but if he hurts Emma, Alex, Jason or anyone who's near to my heart, I'll never be able to forgive myself.

Now, I'll just say, if Jasper even comes here, I'll protect Jason. I don't know how but I will make sure to keep him away from his eyes.

That will be my duty for sure.

__________

I know it's a short Chapter but I just got a writer's block. I'm running out of thought and need some ideas and suggestions... 😧

Anyways, please Vote & Comment...

Love ~ Mariya