👑 C H A P T E R : 13 👑

Can't keep my Hands To Myself...
No matter how hard I'm trying to
I want you all to myself
You're metaphorical gin and juice

So come on give me a taste
Of what it's like to be next to you
Won't let one drop go to waste
You're metaphorical gin and juice

Cause all of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, trying...
All of the downs and the uppers
Keep making love to each other
And I'm trying, trying, I'm trying, but I

Can't keep my Hands To Myself...
My Hands To Myself...
Can't keep my Hands To Myself...
My Hands To Myself...

Hands To Myself...

(Song : "Hands To Myself" by Selena Gomez)

Grace's POV

"So, I think we should tell Emma by ourselves the truth." I said.

"What!!!" Both Alex and Jason screamed in unison.

"What?" I asked them.

"God, Grace you know we can do everything expect this." Alex huffed. I sighed in defeat.

"Sorry guys. But I don't have a better option than this. Did you guys thought anything?" I asked.

"Nope. I was so busy practicing my own Song." Alex tiredly replied. Now we only had one option left. Me and Alex looked at each other before looking at Jason.

"What?" He said.

"Do you have any plans?" Alex asked from Jason.

"Oh god dude! It's not a big deal. Don't be so over dramatic." Jason huffed in response.

"Big deal? It is a bloody big deal!" He shouted.

"Alright bro, just chill okay. Leave it and you should concentrate on your song instead of finding a way to stop Emma." Jason said while typing something in his phone. Is he texting someone? Curiosity started growing inside me.

"Ha ha ha... It's really funny for you right?" Alex sarcastically asked Jason.

"Actually... Yes!" Jason acted to think and then replied him yes. I couldn't help but started to laugh at his funny response to his brother.

"For fuck's sake! You guys are so mean. You know, I'm going to my class." Alex said irritated. Me and Jason were nonstop laughing.

"You both lovers can enjoy. Good-bye." Wait! What did he just called us? Lovers huh? I froze on my spot.

I saw Alex taking his books and going inside the college. Me and Jason were now left alone at the football ground. It was our free period.

"You know uh... Don't mind what he said. He says stupid things without even thinking when he's irritated." Jason started conversation to light up the mood. I chuckled. We started to walk together.

"Yeah. I know... You don't need to give explanation." I said looking down in the ground and fiddling with my fingers. Should I ask him about the date? Why isn't he asking me for it? Now, I'm being restless.

"I wanted to ask you something." We said in unison and looked at each other.

"You say first." I said while tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"No. You ask first." He said.

"No Jason. You please..." I said.

"Ohk ohk. I... I actually wanted to ask about that day." I tensed. Is he going to ask about Zara?