👑 C H A P T E R : 6 👑

Hii Everyone! 🤘😃

Sorry for the late update. But you know, I'm extremely busy.😥

So, updates will be kind of late.😭

Let's continue from where we left.

Here's the Song for The Chapter...🎶

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?

Do you ever feel already buried deep six feet under?
Screams but no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you
'Cause there's a spark in you?

You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine
Just own the night like the 4th of July

'Cause, baby, you're a Firework...
Come on, show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby, you're a Firework...
Come on, let your colours burst
Make 'em go, "Aah, aah, aah"
You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe

Cause baby you're a Firework...

(Song : "Firework" by Katy Perry)

Jason's POV

I took a hold of the bush, I tightened my grip on the gun and I was just going to see who's hiding there a voice called my name...

"Jason..."

I recognised the voice. I quickly turned around to face her.

There she stood... Her hands were kept at the back. She was looking towards me with an emotion that I wasn't able to recognize.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me. A small smile was tucked on her lips.

"Uh... I-I just.. uh.. came to get some fresh air. You know those Opera Lovers..." I said the last part quite in a funny manner.

"Ohh... Yeah yeah." She giggled. God! That sound is a melody for my ears.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her back.

She quickly exposed a black garbage bag from her baack and showed it to me.

"Emma told me to throw it so I..." She shrugged.

"I-I understood." I told her. Why the fuck I'm so nervous? She gave me a small smile in response.

Silence took over us. We were starring at each other. After that I don't know what came into me but I just blurted it out.

"You're looking beautiful tonight." I said. Then my eyes widened. Wtf had I told her. Now she'll obviously think that I'm just an ashole who was checking her out. Fuck you Jason!

Then I noticed a slight blush on her soft cheeks. She was also taken aback by my sudden statement. But she like it.

"T-Thank You." She said while her cheeks were still red from blushing.

Grace's POV

Then silence took over us again. We were again starring at each other's eyes. Those golden orbs are so hypnotizing. I still can't believe he said I'm beautiful. Do he really think that?