👑 C H A P T E R : 29 👑

We go fast till they can't replay
Who knows why it's gotta be this way
We say nothing more than we need
I say "your place" when we leave

Baby, this is what you came for
Lightning strikes every time she moves
And everybody's watching her
But she's looking at you, oh, oh
You, oh, oh, you, oh, oh
You, oh, oh
Oh, oh

You, oh, oh, you, oh, oh
Oh, oh...

(Song : "This Is What You Came For" by Calvin Harris Feat. Rihanna)

Jason's POV

"So, this is how all the estates are calculated in a budget." Our so called Business Studies teacher explained.

"Any questions?" She asked. Everyone were extremely bored of her lecture, not understanding a single word including me.

"Okay if there are no queries then I'll like to ask some from you all." She announced. Everyone groaned in response including me and Alex. I cannot take it anymore. It's too boring. I looked at Alex and he also looked extremely bored.

"Bro, I'm not feeling well." He muttered while rubbing his forehead.

"I told you to not to come. But it's like you've promised yourself that I'll never ever listen to Jason. Then go and don't listen to me." I said. He rolled his eyes.

Well, he really is an idiot. I told him to stay at home as he's still not fully recovered. I mean, his fever is okay but still, he's weak from inside. I know he'll not tell me but I can already see it from his face. He really needs some rest.

"Okay, what do you mean by Estates?" Our BST teacher asked. I immediately ignored her question and started to search for only one person that I've been craving to see from the moment I dropped her to her house last night.

I looked towards her direction and saw her raising her hand up in the air. I think she already knew the answer of our so called teacher's question. In fact I think she's the only one who hears those super boring lectures of teachers. Well, my girl is really intelligent. I thought feeling proud.

I just wonder why last night she called me and then instantly cut the phone. I mean why? I'll surely ask her about it.

"MR. JASON MCCANN!!!" Someone screamed at me with their deadly, threatening voice. I flinched at the sound and immediately came out of my day dream.

"YES MAM!," I too shouted immediately in surprise and stood up from my seat making everyone laugh.

"I asked you a damn question Mr. McCann. How do we count the total profits of all the estates in a company?" She asked with greeted teeth.

Oh god! For fucks sake, what I'm gonna do now? I thought.

"I-I don't know Mam." I said and bowed my head down to show her that I'm really feeling guilty for that. However, in reality I was not.

"Oh really? You know, I just explained everything in the class! Didn't I?!" She shouted. I closed my eyes.

Please shut the fuck up!

"Miss. Hudson," At the mention of her name, my eyes immediately shot up towards her direction. She was also standing just like me.

"Can you answer this question as well?" She asked. Grace immediately nodded her head.