👑 C H A P T E R : 19 👑

Do you want to,
Ride in a big limousine?
Tell me do you want to,
Take a little bite of the fame machine?
If you wanna be discovered,
And end up on the cover of every star-studded supermarket magazine...

You can do it,
Stick right to it,
It could happen tonight...

You wanna be Famous... Famous...
You wanna be the one who's living the life...
You wanna be Famous... Famous...
You wanna be the one who's taking a free ride...

You wanna be Famous... Famous...
You wanna be the one who's living the life...
You wanna be Famous... Famous...
You wanna be the one who's taking a free ride...

You wanna be Famous...

(Song : "Famous" by Big Time Rush)

It's from one of my Favourite Songs...👑

Grace's POV

"Oh my lady! You're looking so gorgeous..." Emma gasped commenting me.

As I already mentioned earlier, Emma decided an outfit for me to wear. And as she actually is. She made wear a very fancy looking dress. According to her, this dress was perfect for me to wear on this type of occasion. I was right now, standing infront of a giant mirror in our apartment.

"Wait! But why have you worn that fucking jacket on top of that? Take it out!" She commanded and started to take it out but I stopped her

"No no. It's kinda cold outside. Please let me wear it." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"No Madam. I know why you're wearing it. You don't want anybody to see your body. Right?" She asked me. God! From where the hell she gets to know my thoughts?

"Yeah." I answered her lowly.

"It's okay Grace. After all, Jason will be really angry if he saw any other guy looking at your body that way." She said before nudging my shoulder playfully. I rolled my eyes at her childlike behaviour.

"Whatever..." I muttered. She laughed.

"But promise me, you'll toke it out when the competition will start" She said.

"No no no. I'll feel very cold." I defended.

"No. You'll take it out and that's final." She declared.

"Aren't you going to get ready?" I asked her. She frowned.

"I was going to but..." She trialled.

"But what?" I pushed.

"But you know, it's 7pm. The competition will be starting at 8pm. And there is no sign of Alex and Jason." She said worriedly.

"Don't worry. I know, they'll come before time. You please don't be stressed out on that. Just go an get ready... " I tried to calm her. She smiled.