“oy hellooo kya hua khushi ko? Y she is angry from the time she came here?”asked shyam tapping akash’s shoulder.

“she is angry on ASR and poor ASR is trying to woo her…so we are helping him….and u know wat he even promised us to give a big treat…”akash said in one go in excitement..!!! shyam chuckled seeing their excitement..! within some min, khushi came down and all left the house.

**********************

They all get into a taxi…khushi is in between payal and lav….lav signalled something to payal when khushi didn’t see them.

“khushi…close ur eyes…”said payal making khushi confused.

“why…?”she raised her eyebrows.

“bcoz I said….just close ur eyes….”payal almost ordered her. Khushi is no mood to know the reasons so just closed her eyes with a sigh. Lav took out a black cloth from her bag and handled it to payal. Khushi felt something is touching her eyes and lifted her hands to see wats it..!!

“arey y are u tying my eyes..?”she asked

“shhh….keep quite…”lav said

“but I cant see the way to ice cream shop na….u said u wanna show me the shop and now tied this cloth..!!”khushi dragged a logic for which payal and lav shouldn’t answer..!

“khushi we said we will show the SHOP…not the WAY to shop…”its nk who had answered and himself along with other including taxi driver chuckled..!!

“very funny…”khushi said sarcastically and about to untie her eyes.

“don’t u dare….if u untie them, then its similar to kill me…”payal said whatever she got in her mind at the instant.

“pagal hogaye kya aap sab…? Ok I wont untie…”khushi said with a frown while folding her hands across her chest. Remaining all sighed in relief.

“seems like questions of question bank got over…”akash whispered to nk who is beside him in passenger seat.

“question bank..?”nk whispered back and akash signalled towards khushi and they both chuckled..!!

“guys I have sharp earing capacity….stop calling me as question bank..!!”khushi said gritting her teeth. Now its time to payal and lav to chuckle seeing the weird expressions on nk’s and akash’s faces..!!

After sometime, the taxi stopped at some place and khushi was about to untie her eyes when remaining four screamed “nooo….”startling both khushi and taxi driver.

“now wat happened..?? should I come inside to ice cream parlour like this only..?”she asked pointing her blindfold..!

“uffoooo…khushi keep quiet for sometime and don’t untie the cloth..”lav said and made khushi to come out of taxi.