(Sugae)

"Yoongi, is that her?" Hoseok points to the red haired girl who is getting her lunch tray. Yoongi turns around and watches her. "Yep." He says with a smile.

Min Yoongi, the school music prodigy. He can play every instrument and composes his own music. Yoo Jiae, new student who recently transferred to Seoul Academy and has already caught the eye of Yoongi.

"Who are ya'll staring at?" Mijoo comes and ask, sitting by her boyfriend. "The new transfer student. Yoongi has a crush on her." "It's not a crush, I just know her. But I don't think she recognizes me." "Well, let's see." Mijoo stands up and walks over to Jiae and starts talking.

"Wait, Mijoo." Yoongi says but she ignores. He turns to Hoseok and glares. "Hey, not my fault. She's her own person." He says putting his hands up. Yoongi turns back to the girls and sees Mijoo bringing her over. "Hey guys, this is Yoo Jiae." Mijoo says, eyeing Yoongi. The boys smiles and she returns the favor. "I'm Hoseok." "And I'm Y-Suga." Mijoo and Hoseok tilted their heads. "Nice to meet you." He says to her.

After lunch, they return to class. "Where did you come up with Suga?" Hoseok asked as they walked. "I don't know. It just came to me." "Why didn't you tell her your real name? Min Yoongi." Mijoo said, emphasizing each syllable. "I want her to remember me. So from now on, call me Suga." "Kinda dumb but okay." Mijoo said. "Yah." Yoongi scolded which made Mijoo stick out her tongue.

Hoseok and Yoongi had a a different class from and Mijoo and Jiae. While working in partners, the two talked. "So.... is there anyone you're interested in?" Mijoo asked. Jiae stopped writing to think. "Mm.... there one person." She said with a shy smile. Mijoo scooted closer. "Who is it?" "It's that Suga guy. He reminds me of someone when I was young, but I can't put my finger on who it was." Mijoo smiles. "Really?" Jiae nods.

"Yah! Yoongi! Hoseok!" Mijoo runs to the after school. "What?" Hoseok says patting Mijoo's back as she catches her breath. "She remembers Yoongi. Kind of." "What do you mean?" Yoongi asked. "I asked if she liked anyone and she said there is someone. And he reminds her about someone when she was younger. And that guys has to be you."

Yoongi had to hide his smile. "I hope she remembers." He though to himself. That night he went home and looked at photo graphs of the two when they were young. He smiled at one particular photo where Jiae was upset and Yoongi was hugged her to calm her down.

The next day Jiae was walking when she bumped into Yoongi. "Oh, sorry." She said with a bow. "No, no, no. It's okay." He smiled to her and her heart fluttered. "That gummy smile. I've seen it before somewhere." She thought. The two then walked to their classes.

"Unnie, who does Yoon- I mean Suga remind you of?" Mijoo asked as the two sat together at lunch. "An old childhood friend of mine." Mijoo nodded her head.

A couple days later, Jiae and Mijoo were watching Yoongi and Hoseok play basketball. "Yah, hyung. She's looking at you." Hoseok whispered to Yoongi. He turned around to glance at her and smiled. He got the ball and shot it in the hoop. He made and gummy smile and high-fived Hoseok.

Jiae saw his Gummy smile and remembered. "Yoongi." She mouthed. "Min Yoongi."

After the game, Yoongi wiped his next with a towel. "Good job Yoongi." Jiae said, which made him turn around. "You remembered. Took you long enough." She shyly smiled. "Sorry. He chuckled and sat on the bench and she sat beside him.

"Why'd you go?" She asked, breaking the silence. "My dad got a new job." "You didn't tell me?" "I didn't know how. We were kids." She nodded her head in understandment. "But, I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon." She smiled. "Better not. I just got here."

They smiled and held hands. "I missed you." She said to him. He pecked her check. "I missed you too."