(2Jin)

"Alright class, your science homework is due in one week. Don't forget it." Ms. Lee said as she dismissed the class.

Myungeun was packing her things when Kei came over to her. "Myungeun-ah, can you study with me in the classroom when school is over? I'm having trouble with science." She asked with aegyo.

Myungeun sighed and nodded. "Sure. But everytime I try to help you, you just daze off. Thinking about Jimin." Kei covered Myungeun's mouth and looked around. "Shh! He might hear you."

Myungeun laughed at her friend. "Alright." She linked arms with Kei. "Let's go to lunch!" And they skipped to the cafeteria. On the other side of the room was Jimin and Seokjin, or Jin.

"Yah, what do you think of Kei. She cute ain't she?" Jimin asked as he fixed his hair in a hand held mirror. "I guess so." Jin answered with his hand in his pockets.

"Thinking of asking her out. I don't think I'll play with this one's heart. She's too fragile for that." "Dude I don't really care about your Kei." Jimin was a little taken back by Jin's sass.

"Oh, I get it. You like someone." Jimin put down his mirror and put his focus on Jin. "Who is it? Eunji? Nah, she's got In Guk hyung. Sowon? Nope, Taeyong likes her. Ah! I got it!" Jimin clapped his hand and pointed to Jin. "Park Myungeun."

Jin froze for a moment. "Ah ha! It is her!" Jimin exclaimed. "Whatever. Not like she'll like me back." Jin said as he rolled his eyes at Jimin. "Woah. This girl must have really stolen your heart." Jin hit Jimin on the head. "C'mon, let's head to lunch. I'm starving." "Like always."

"Wah! This is delicious!" Myungeun exclaimed as she ate her meal. Kei chuckled. "Aye~ Don't eat too much. You might get fat." Myungeun pouted. "If I get fat then I get fat. It's my life." She looked around the lunch room and saw cake. It was a little cake that would be enough for one person.

"Unnie, shall we have cake for when we study?" Kei's lit up and she nodded her head quickly. Myungeun smiled and headed for the cake. "Ah, I'm full." Jin said after finishing his second plate of food. He scanned the cafeteria and saw some rice balls. "I think I'm gonna eat a rice ball." Jimin almost choked on his food. "Dude, you just said you wear full not even ten seconds ago. Jin shrugged and headed off.

"Can I get two cakes please." Myungeun asked the cafeteria lady. "Thank you!" She handed them the money and waited patiently. Jin came and stood beside her. "One rice ball please." He nodded and gave the lady money and waited. Myungeun caught a glance at him but looked away quickly. She felt her cheeks getting hot. He noticed and let out a quiet chuckle.

"Thank you!" Myungeun said as the lady handed her the cakes. Jin was about to help but the lady handed him his rice ball. He turned around and saw that Myungeun had already sat down with Kei. He walked over to Jimin and sat down.

"Unnie, he was right beside me." Myungeun said as she freaked out. "I know. Look look look." Kei repeatedly hit Myungeun's arm. "He's looking at you." She turned around and saw that Jin was looking at her. He noticed and pretended to look at the ceiling. She smiled and turned back around. He look back at her and smiled.

School was now over and Myungeun was waiting for Kei in the classroom. "Where is she?" She said as she looked around. She sighed and played with her phone. Jin then came in and saw her. "What are you doing here?" He asked. She got a little surprised by him. "Oh! Just waiting for Kei Unnie." He nodded. "What about you?" "Just forgot a couple things." He said as he grabbed some stuff.

Myungeun played on her phone and was surprised by a notification. She opened it and read the message.

From: Kei Unnie~!😘😘
Sorry Myungeun-ah. Something came up.

Myungeun tilted her head to the side a little.

To: Kei Unnie~!😘😘
Huh? What happened?

From: Kei Unnie~!😘😘
Jimin asked me out today!!! He taking me on a date!

Myungeun groaned.

To: Kei Unnie~!😘😘
Okay. Have fun.

From: Kei Unnie~!😘😘
Love you!!😘😘💖💖

She sighed as she started to get up. Jin noticed. "Kei cancel on you?" She nodded. "Yep, Jimin asked her out." "Oh. He said he was gonna do that." "Well, I'm going. Bye." "Bye." She headed to the door and tried opening it. It wouldn't budge. She tried again but nothing happened.

Jin looked at her. "Having trouble?" "Yeah, the door won't open." "Let me try." He stepped in front of her and tried opening the door. Still wouldn't open. She sighed and put his hand on his hips. "Guess we're stuck in here." Myungeun pouted and plopped herself on and desk. "Really?"

He chuckled at her cute actions. "Yep. Unless you would like to jump out the two story window." He said pointing at the window across the room. She shook her head. He went and sat in the desk beside her. "Stupid Kei." She mumbled. He cocked his head to the side. "Huh?" "If Kei Unnie didn't ask me to help her study I'd be home by now." "But then I would be lonely." Her heart skipped a beat when he said that.

He saw her started to blush and smiled. He looked out the window and started to see it getting dark. "You hungry?" He looked at Myungeun. "What." He asked her, not quite hearing her the first time. "I said, are you hungry." "Yeah, a little." She took out the two cakes from her bag and handed one to him. He smiled and bowed a little.

"These were originally supposed be for me and Kei but since she bailed on me you can have it." "Thanks." They ate the cakes in silence. When they finished they decided to sit on the ground under the window ceil.

It got darker and colder as time went by. Jin could see Myungeun shivering a little since she was only in a female school uniform. He took his jacket off and put in her legs. She looked at him. "T-Thanks." Both their heart were pounding.

Suddenly, a clash of loud thunder was heard from everywhere. Myungeun got scared and held on to Jin's arm. He was surprised but liked it. She noticed and was about to let go when Jin stopped her. He looked at her eyes and she looked at his. The moonlight was shining through the windows and into the classroom. Everything felt right.

Jin leaned in closer barely touching her lips. "I-I love you Myungeun." Before she knew it, his lips were on hers. They were soft and sweet. She closed her eyes and let the moment last. Jin held her neck and pulled her closer to him, not wanting to let go. But atlas, he broke the kiss. Both were gasping for air. "What do say Myungeun. Do you accept my confession." She smiled and gave him a peck on the lips. "Does that answer your question." He smiled and kissed her again. This time he held her by the waist. She started to kiss him back, putting her arms over his broad shoulders.

After they're little romantic session, they feel asleep. Myungeun fell asleep on his shoulders and he laid her head on top of hers. They fell asleep holding hand. The next day was a Saturday. They heard the doors unlock and woke up. To their surprised it was Kei and Jimin.

"So, did it go well?" Kei asked. "Huh?" Jin and Myungeun asked in unison. "I'm suggesting it did." Jimin said. Jin and Myungeun looked at each other. Then she looked at Kei. "You guys locked us in here?" "Yep! You two had feeling for each other so after Jimin asked me out I asked if we could get you two together first. And it worked." "Wow. I'm so lucky you're my girlfriend now." Jimin said as he put his arm around Kei.

Jin looked at Myungeun. "How 'bout you? You wanna be my girlfriend." She smiled and kissed him on the lips. "Yes." Both couples smiled in happiness.

_____________________________________________________________
Hope you liked this 2Jin chapter! Sugae coming next! - Authornim