(Sugae)

"Jiae, could you please wake up Suga." Ms. Park asked as Suga was asleep in class. Jiae sighed and walked over to him. "Yah." She said. No response. "Yah, Suga." She said, slightly louder than before. "What?" He said as he shoved her arms off of her. Everyone in the class watched. They knew that Suga and Jiae were best friends and how she was the only one he would actually talk to, besides his group of friends. 

"Ugh, we're in class." "I don't care." She took a deep breath. "Yah! Min Yoongi! If you don't wake up right now, I will delete all your lyrics on the computer." He groaned and and put his head up. "Fine." The students were shocked. Nobody ever called Suga by his real name, Yoongi. But Jiae didn't care. "Thank you Jiae." Ms. Park said. "You're welcome." She said as she sat back down at her seat. Suga glared at her from across the room. She looked at him and stuck her tongue out at him.

After school, Suga caught Jiae walking home. "Hey Moonmin!" She turned around and looked at Suga. "Hey Kumamon." She said as he caught up with her. "What's up?" He asked. "I'm tired and hungry." "Well then, let eat something." "Really?!" Her face lit up. "Sure." He grabbed her wrist and they ran to the nearest food stop and ordered tteokbokki. They ate it as they walked home. 

"Wah! It's delicious." She said as she took another bite. Suga chuckled at her cuteness. "Yah Min Yoongi. Why are you laughing?" "Because of you." She pouted. "C'mon. We gotta get you home." He dragged her to her house. "Bye Kumamon!" She waved as she headed towards her house. "Bye Moonmin!" He waved back. He walked back home and smiled thinking about Jiae. "I'm gonna do it." He told himself.

He got home and went straight to his room. He put his stuff down and got on his computer. "Okay, just write." He told himself. After about two hours of writing he started to compose the music. (Idk about song making and stuff) He called Namjoon and the boys. "Hey. I got a new song for us. Come over tomorrow." 

The next day BTS arrived at Suga's house. "So, what's the song about?" Namjoon asked as he grabbed a bag of chips and sat down. "It's about confessing, for the 2nd time." Suga answered. "Huh? Why 2nd?" Taehyung asked as he stole the chips from Namjoon. "Well..."

~FlashBack~

"Jiae?" 6 year old asked 6 year old Jiae.

"What?" She said, eating her ice cream.

"I like you a lot. Do you like me?" She smiled.

"Of course I do! But I wanna stay friends."

"Oh, okay."

"Don't worry though." She held his hand.

"Confess to me when we're older and I'll definitely say yes!" He smiled.

~FlashBack~

"Dude, dude, DUDE!?" "What?" He snapped out of his trance and saw Jhope waving his hand in front of his face. "What happened? You just stopped talking." "Oh nothing. But anyway, how do you guys like the song?" "I like it." Jungkook said. "Great, let's get started." 

"Jiae, why do you look so down?" Asked Jisoo. "Yoongi, he's not answering my texts." She pouted. "Don't worry unnie, he's probably just busy." "Hopefully." 

"Ting~!" Jisoo's phone rang. She opened it and saw a new message.

From: Suga
Hey Jisoo, I have a surprise for Jiae tomorrow. Can you make sure that she has a nice dress and bring her to xxxxxxx tomorrow night.

To: Suga
Sure. What are you gonna do?

From: Suga

Something special.

To: Suga
Ah, okay. I got it. Can I bring Lovelyz too? I think I what you're gonna do.

From: Suga
Sure. Thanks.

"Unnie, let's go shopping for new dresses." "Huh?" Jiae was surprised by her sudden outburst. "Why?" "Um.... I wanna take you and Lovelyz somewhere tomorrow night." "Why?" "Because I wanna hangout with ya'll. And I want us to look fancy." Jisoo said doing a funny pose. Jiae laughed. "Okay. Let's go."

"So we're gonna sing this song for Jiae?" Jimin asked after they finished recording. "Yep, I hope she likes it." Suga said. "Wow, is the cold Suga we know." Suga hit Taehyung's head. "I guess Jiae has melted our Ice princes' heart." Jin added. Suga sighed but smiled thinking of her.

It was the next night, BTS and Lovelyz got ready for the special occasion. Everyone knew except for Jiae, and they all worked together on it. 

"Come on, where are you guys taking me?" Jiae asked as she held on to her members. they had blindfolded her so she wouldn't see anything. "Unnie, just keep quiet." The youngest, Yein said. "Yah!? Are you guys going to leave me alone so I can get kidnapped?!?!?!" "What? No way unnie. Just sit here." Sujeong said as they sat her down. "Take the mask off when we tell you okay?" Kei said. "You guys are leaving me." She pouted. "We'll be right back." They left and Jiae sat there. "Now you can take it off!" Myungeun screamed from afar. Jiae took her mask off and saw a stage. "Huh?" The curtains opened and there were the backs of seven boys. "Jiae, this is for you." A familiar voice said. "Yoongi?" She questioned. Then the song started.

(Changsub - Jin. Minhyuk - Suga. Namjoon - Peniel. Jungkook - Hyunsik. Taehyung - Sungjae. Eunkwang - Jimin. Jhope - Ilhoon.)

After they finished their performance Lovelyz was standing behind Jiae with flower pedals. Suga came down from the stage and went to Jiae. 

"Jiae, I like you. I really really do. Do you accept my confession?" He asked, handing her a rose. She smiled. "Yes." He smiled and kissed her. Everyone started to jump with joy. Lovelyz threw the pedals in the air. She broke their kiss. 

"I'd never thought that you would remember." 

"Of course I would. I love you Moonmin."

"And I love you Kumamon."

They kissed again and lived happily ever after....

Or so they thought...

Lol They really did!

_______________________________________________________________

This chapter is Sugae like I promised. If you have a request either private message me or comment down below your couple. Luv ya~! - Authornim.