(Banglyz 2) Weekly Idol

BTS and Lovelyz were guest on weekly idol. Only 3 members from each group would be able to go. So, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook went. And Kei, Sujeong, and Yein went.

"Welcome to..... Weekly Idol~!" Doni and Coni said in unison.

"Today we have some idols from the hottest groups out there today. Please welcome BTS and Lovelyz!" Doni said as he introduced them.

Both groups walked in and started to introduce themselves. BTS went first.

"BangTAN!  Annyeonghaseo BTS-inmida." They said with a bow.

"Now next is Lovelyz." - Coni

"Deul set, Annyeonghaseo Lovelyz-inmida." They also said with a bow.

"Wow, today we are blessed with BTS and Lovelyz." - Doni

Both groups started laughing. They sat down in their seats. Lovelyz and BTS sat beside each other but Lovelyz sat closer to the MCs.

"Now why aren't all the members from each group here?" Coni said as he looked around.

"When they told us that we would be appearing in weekly idol, they said only 3 members can go." - Jimin

The groups nodded in agreement.

"So how did you decide who would come?" - Doni

"Jin hyung just told us that the Maknae line would go." Said Taehyung with a chuckle.

"What about Lovelyz?" - Doni

"We played rock paper scissors." Yein said straightforward.

"You're so straightforward Yein." Coni said which made Yein cover her face in embarrassment and hide behind Sujeong.

"Anyway, let's start the show with random dance play!" - Doni

The groups got up and waited for their song to play. First came Spring day. BTS jumped and started dancing to their song. Then it switched to Now, We. Lovelyz started dancing and Taehyung started copying the chorus part. Boy in Luv came on and they started dancing. During the middle Jimin got lost and they cut the music.

"Yah, yah, yah. Jimin, there are girls here. At least pretend to know your own song." Coni said as he touched Jimin on the shoulder.

Jimin just looked down, trying to hide his rosy cheeks. Lovelyz just giggled when they heard what Coni said. The music came back on and For You played. Lovelyz danced it and made a few mistakes but they weren't caught. Not Today came and BTS danced it perfectly.

"This song is still kinda new so of course they memorize the choreo." - Doni

Candy Jelly Love began to play, it was at Yein's part and Kei forgot her place.

"Kei, your just a wandering fairy." - Coni

"Aish, jinja unnie we just practiced this song yesterday." Sujeong said.

"That's right." - Yein

"Sorry." Kei said as she held her cheeks.

Fire played and BTS danced to it powerfully. WOW came on after, Yein stood there for a moment.

"Wait, what song is this?" She asked as she couldn't remember.

"Yah!" Sujeong said as she stopped dancing because she was laughing.

Jungkook laughed and looked at Taehyung who was also laughing at Yein.

"What song is this?" Jungkook said as he was repeating what she said.