(KeiMin)

"Settle down class. Today we have a new student."

Jimin lifted his head to see his teacher and a girl beside him. She had black that went passed her shoulders. Her skin was not pale but not too pale. Her eyes were beautiful and she was too.

"Please introduce yourself."

The girls just stood there, not moving. He tilted his head wondering why she wasn't saying anything. The teacher patted her shoulder and she flinched. She took out her bag and it was filled with notebooks. She took one out and flipped it over to the first page.

"Hello. My name is Kim Jiyeon. I hope to make friends with everyone in this class."

It was written on the paper. Then she flipped to the next page.

"If you would like to talk to me, please write it on this notebook."

She flipped it again.

"I am deaf, so I can't hear anything."

"What?!" Jimin exclaimed after he read the sentence.

"Jiyeon, do you have any nicknames?" Momo wrote in her notebook. Jiyeon read it and wrote.

"My friends and family call me Kei."

"Kei? Wah! That's so cute." Momo said. She gave her a thumbs up and Kei smiled. Seulgi walked passed and scoffed.

"No point in trying to talk to her. She can't hear you anyway."

Momo glared at her and Kei just tilted her head. Seulgi went up to Kei face.

"Moron." She said and walked off.

"What did she say?" Kei wrote and showed to Momo.

"Nothing important." She wrote back.

"So she can't hear at all?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

"I guess so." He answered.

"We should hang out this afternoon. Y'know, after class ends."

Jimin took a sip out of his soda.

"Nah, I'm good."

His eyes shifted to Kei. He was curious about her. He went up to her and waved in front of her face.

"Hello?" He asked.

She noticed his notion and looked at him. She smiled, and he thought it was beautiful.

"I'm Park Jimin." He said. She tilted her head.

"Oh yeah."

He wrote his name on her notebook.

"Kim Jiyeon or Kei." She wrote. He smiled at her. She seemed cute.

After class he was walking home.

"Yah, Park Jimin!"

He looked back to see Seulgi running to catch up with him. He groaned and went back to looking forward.

"Yah, that's no way to look at your girlfriend."

"Pfft. What girlfriend?"

"Ey~ Why don't you like me anymore?"

"Um, I don't know. Maybe cause you cheated on me with Taeil."

"Yah I said I was sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it Seulgi." He walked off.

After the next couple months, him and Kei got to know each other better. She taught him sign language so they could communicate better. One day during class they were talking, Kei did something. She pointed to herself and then to Jimin. Then she put her hands together.

"Chi-chi-chingu?" She attempted to say.

Jimin was surprised. He hand never heard her speak before. Then again he was also happy. He smiled and put his hands together.

"Chingu."

The next day Kei was sitting in her seat. She had started to wear hearing aids. Seulgi soon came by and noticed, an idea came through her head. She went up behind Kei and ripped them off. Everyone went silent.

"Wow. Look at these. I guess you're trying to become normal." Seulgi said as she looked at them. Kei just turned her head to Seulgi and smiled.

"Yah, what's with the smile. You're freaking me out."

She did the sign for sorry to Seulgi.

"Stop saying sorry!"

Jimin came in and witnessed what happened. He noticed that Kei ear was bleeding. He rushed towards and pushed Seulgi out of the way.

(This means sign language)

"Are you okay?"

She smiled at him.

"I'm fine."

"No you're not. Your ears are bleeding."

"Don't worry. I'm not hurt."

He sighed and stood up. He walked to Seulgi and yanked Kei's hearing aids out of her hands.

"Don't you every hurt her again." He told her.

Over the years Jimin and Kei grew closer. He was now fluent in sign language and she was learning to talk more. One evening they were having dinner together.

"Kei."
"Yes."
"There's something I need to ask you."
"Go ahead."
"You know that I really love you right."

She nodded.

"Well, of you truly love me....."

He took out a box and handed it to her.

"Will you marry me?"

Her face lit up.

"Of course!"

They kissed and she hugged him.

"Thank you."
"For what?"
"Loving me."
"No problem."

_________________________________

Sorry if this one was a little boring. I think I have written a story about every couple so my first mission is done. Now I will be doing request. This story was inspired by Shape of your voice/heart. It's a great anime movie. Bye~!