(RapSoul)

Soojung opened her locker and a envelope fell out. It was a teal green color, and it read open me. She bent down and picked it up. She looked around to see if anyone was around so she could see if it was them. She shrugged her shoulders and read it.

Soojung
Hi. Um..... I really really like you and I'm too scared to show my face to you because I'm scared you might reject me so......... I'm going to write you letters. Hope you don't mind.😅
~Your fanboy

She tilted her head a bit and a small smile formed on her face. Her friends then came and a patted her on the back, meaning that it's time to go to class. She smiled at them and folded the note and put it in her pocket. She walked to class talking to her friends. What she didn't know was that someone was watching her. He smiled when she read it, his heart raced when she smiled. His friends then did the same thing by patting him on the back. He nodded and walked off with them.

In their class Soojung sat down. Most of her friends were younger since she was the oldest on their group, but she had some friends her age too. As she pulled out her things, her friends Yuna and Amber came to her. "Soojung, what did the note say?" Yuna asked, anticipating the answer. "What note?" "The one you got from your locker." "Oh, you guys saw that." "Of course we did. Now tell us or show us what it is. We're dying to know." Amber said, not being able to hold her excitement. "Okay okay. Calm down." Soojung said as she showed them the note. They both fangirled over it. "Do you know who it's from?" Yuna asked as her and Amber held the note. Soojung shook her head. "Ooh, then it's a secret admirer." Amber said as she playfully hit SooJin's arm. She blushed and hid her face behind her hands.

A boy was watching from a nearby window. "Yah Namjoon. Your gonna become a stalker of you keep staring at her." His hyung, Jin, said to him. He scratched the back of his nape and chuckled. "Well I just really like her." "I know but still." He checked the time. "Gotta go hyung. Peace." "Don't start stalking other girls." "I won't."

Namjoon was a really smart guy. His was able to get into a good school before even graduating. He walked in his classroom and sat down next to his friend, Yoongi. In front of them sat Jiae and Hyejeong. You see, since he was so smart he got moved up and grade. "So..... How'd it go?" Yoongi asked as he leaned back in his chair. "Yeah, did you talk to her?" Hyejeong also asked. "Not really. But I wrote her a note." He answered. "Seriously, a note. Why not just mail it to her." "Wait, what's happening?" Jiae asked, not knowing what was happening. "Namjoon has a crush on Soojung sunbaenim and instead of talking to her, he sent her a note." Hyejeong explained. "Wait, you like Soojung Unnie?!" Jiae exclaimed. "You know her?!" "Of course I know her. I hangout with her all the time." "Maybe you should introduce them." Yoongi said. "N-Nononono. I don't think she likes me." "How do you know. You've never talked to her." He shrugged his shoulders.

The next day Soojung opened her locker and another note fell out. She picked it up and read it.

Soojung
I saw your reaction reading my note the other day. You made me smile like an idiot for the rest of the day. And just so you know, I'm not in your class.
~Your Fanboy

She folded it and put it in her bag. She walked to class, thinking of an idea. She sat down and got out pen and paper. Amber and Yuna came along. "Whatcha doing?" Amber asked, sitting down. "Writing a note." "Ooh. To who? The fanboy of yours." Hyejeong asked. She nodded.

Namjoon went to class. "Yo, wrote her another one?" "Yep." "What? That's no way to get into a girls heart." "What do you know about getting into girls hearts?" Hyejeong asked. "Everything. Just ask Jiae. I got into her heart." She glared at him. "And I can always kick you out." He put his hands up as if he was arrested. Namjoon laughed at his friends stupidity.

Before school was over, Soojung taped the note to her locker. She smiled and it and left school. Namjoon made sure she left and went to take it. It said "To My Fanboy" He took it and read it.

To My Fanboy
Hi my fanboy. Thanks for the cute notes you've been giving me. I wish I knew who you were though. Who knows, you might be my prince charming. Keep writing your notes and I'll reply. Bye~!
~Soojung

His heart flutter at the prince charming line. He took the note and went home. He went to his room and started writing his next note.
Soojung couldn't stop smiling after she left. Then she thought to herself. "Is he a Oppa or dongsaeng." She shook her head and went home.

She went to school and got another note. She opened it and smiled.

Soojung
Wow....... I can't believe you replied. I'm speechless. But don't worry, I won't stop writing you notes. I just hope one day that you'll notice me.
~You Fanboy

After she read the note Namjoon fist bumped the air. "Yes!" He mouthed. She looked over in his direction and he turned away quickly. She tilted her head a giggled, then she left for class.

When she walked into her classroom, her teacher called her over. "Soojung, I need you to take this to classroom 4A. And give it to a student named Namjoon." She nodded and took the paper. She walked over to the classroom and opened the door. "Oh look. It's Soojung Unnie." Jiae said, waving to her as she walked in. Soojung smiled and waved back. Namjoon saw and blushed a little.

"Can I see Namjoon for a second?" She asked the class, looking around. His heart stopped. "She said my name!" He thought. Yoongi then tapped him on the shoulder so he could go to her. He got up and followed her out the door. She turned around and looked at him. She handed him some papers. "Here. Mrs. Kim wants you to fill out these papers." He nodded. "T-T-Thanks." He said looking down. She saw his reaction and smiled. She lightly pinched his cheeks. "You're cute. Don't hide your face like that." His eyes went wide, his heart was racing, he was gonna explode. "Well, I gotta go. See you around Namjoon." She said, waving to him as she left. He sighed and put his heart to his chest. "Oh, my heart."

They kept exchanging note for a couple months and saw each other a few times, not knowing that he was "Your Fanboy". Until one day Soojung got a special one.

Soojung
I'm ready to show my face to you. Meet me after school near the oak tree. I'll be waiting.
~Your Fanboy

Soojung smiled widely and shut her locker. After school she rushed to the oak tree and saw the back of a figure. "Um, are my fanboy?" She asked. The figure turned around and revealed that it was Namjoon. Her eyes went wide. "Yep. I'm your fanboy." He said, smiling awkwardly. Soojung smiled at his cute actions. "So um.... I've really liked you for a couple of months now, but I was too scared to show myself. But after writing you those notes and you replying. I got the courage to meet you. So um, will you accept my confession? I mean, I understand if you don't. I'm am younger than you so you might not like that. Yeah, you probably want someone to call Oppa like Sunggyu hyung. What I'm trying to say is-"

To Namjoon surprise, he was shut up by Soojung kissing him. She pulled back and he stood there, not moving. She chuckled. "Of course I'll accept you confession." "Really?!" "Yep!" He smiled and kissed her again, holding her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

_________________________________________________________

Hope you liked this chapter.
RapSoul was requested by jangdongwoo123
Leave who you want next in the comments!