(Banglyz)

"Oppa! Oppa! Marry me!" Fangirls were screaming out as BTS got out of their car in front of the school gate. Seoul Academy, one of the most prestigious schools in Korea. And of course like in every other story, BTS are the most popular guys. You have Jin, Suga, Jhope, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

They looked around smiling at their fangirls, giving some fanservice like making hearts, blowing kisses, that kind of stuff. Little did they know that they were being watched.

"Ugh, Unnie. I'm bored." A female voice complained.

"Shh. They might hear you." Another said.

"Just wait til we get the signal from the others. Don't let them​ out of your sight." A slightly higher pitched voice said.

BTS walked through the gate and headed to class. "Ah, don't you love having fangirls to greet you everyday." Jimin said as he put his hand behind his head. "It's great, expecially when they give you presents." Said Taehyung.

"Unnie, what time is it?" A new female voice said into a radio.

"7:50. Ten more minutes and the halls will be clear. That's when I'll give you the signal." A voice from the radio said.

"Got it. The others are carefully making their way in the building. I hope this works." Said another.

"Don't worry, this isn't our first mission."

"Yeah, beside this one is really easy compared to our others." Two new voices came and said.

"Five more minutes now." The radio voice said.

BTS continued chit chatting til the bell rang at 8:00.

"Now!"

In the blink of an eye seven girls came out of nowhere. They were wearing black crop tops and short black shorts with black boots that went up to the ankle. They also each had a weapon belt, loaded with a hand gun, taser, two knives and extra bullets.

"The hell?" Suga said as he looked at them.

The girls were cornering them into a corner.

"Put on your mask." One of them yelled. They all took out a white mouth mask and put it on. The blonde one dropped what look like a bomb and a power went everywhere. BTS inhaled the it and passed out on the ground. Each girl took a member and dragged them out the school.

"Why are they so heavy?" The youngest complained.

"We're almost to the van. Just deal with it." The oldest said.

They made it the them van and saw a girl sitting there with a laptop and headset. "Good job girls. Now let's get them to the place." She said. The girls nodded and put the guys in the van, sitting down next to each other. As they drove off Jimin opened his eyes.

"What?" He questioned. One of them saw and opened up a tube of something and put it under his nose to smell it. After he did he passed out again. Once they got to the place, they put each member in a chair and tied them up. Hands behind their back, legs tied, and a cloth covering their mouth. BTS of the opened their eyes and we're shocked to see the girls. Jin tried to yell but it just came out as a bunch of mumbles.

"Can it." A girl said.

One of them coughed and stepped forward, it was the girl with the laptop.

"Let us introduce ourselves. I'm Seo Jisoo, I work with all the technology." She then pointed to the seven girls, indicating for them to introduce themselves too.

"Baby Soul."
"Jiae."
"Mijoo."
"I'm Kei." She said nicely.
"Myungeun or Jin."
"Sujeong."
"Yein."
They all said after each other.