(TaeJeong) Music Core MC

DISCLAIMER: These are not going to be recent. The videos will just be random music core videos that I find. Some of these will be old and some will be recent.

*Music Core Intro Plays and cuts to Taehyung and Sujeong*

Tae: Annyeonghaseo, BTS V-inmida.
Su: Annyeonghaseo, Lovelyz Sujeong-inmida.
Tae: Today me and Sujeong-sshi will be special mcs just for you guys. Right Sujeong. *Looks at her direction*
Su: That's right V-sshi. We have some awesome performances for you guys today. So shall we get started? 
*Taehyung nods excitedly*
Tae: Starting us off, we have KNK - Rain and NCT 127 - 0 Mile.
Tae&Su: Music Core~!

*Cuts back to MCs*

Tae: Sujeong, can you guess how I'm feeling right now? *Starts doing the choreo to Happy by WJSN*
Su: Hm..... *Puts her hand on her chin and makes a thinking face* Happy? *Slight smirk*
Tae: Right! Next up we have WJSN - Happy, Twice - Signal and-

Su: *jumps infront of Taehyung and cuts him off* Got7 - Never Ever
Tae: *Peeks from behind Sujeong and does his box smile*

*Cuts to Taehyung but no Sujeong*

Tae: You might be wondering where Sujeong-sshi is right now, right? *Points to audience* She's getting ready for a special stage. But before we see her, next up is HOTSHOT - Jelly.

(I know that this video is KBS but I really wanted to put it in)

*Both Taehyung and Sujeong are back*
Tae: Wow. Sujeong you did great! *gives her a thumbs up*
Su: *lightly blushes* Ah, thank you V-sshi.
Tae: Very sexy.
Su: Now our next two stages are comeback stages. Are you curious of who they are?
Tae: *nods like an excited puppy*
Su: *tries to hold in laughter* Our first on is Red Velvet - Red Flavor and V, do you want to say the second one?
Tae: *Smiles at Sujeong* EXO - KoKo Bop!

*Cuts to TaeJeong*
*TaeJeong standing next to each others, shoulders touching*
Su: Now it's time for our interview. V, who is it with?
Tae: KARD! *both move to the opposites side and KARD*
KD: Annyeonghaseo! Kard-inmida! *everybody claps*
Tae: Wow! You guys recently debuted right?
BM: Yes. Just a couple days ago.
Su: Could you tell us about your song. Hola Hola.
*Somin explains and J.Seph and Jiwoo do the dance*
Su: After KARD goes on we have Apink - Five!

*All artist and MCs now on the stage for the winner.*

Tae: Since we're almost done, why don't we see who the candidates for our first place is today. *Stares intensely at Sujeong as she names out the candidates*

Su: *nods* This weeks candidates for first place is KARD with Hola Hola, Twice with Signal, and Apink with FIVE.
Tae: And first place goes to.......
*Scores tally up*
Tae: Apink sunbaenim with FIVE!
*Everybody claps and Apink take their trophy and give their award speech.* *Taejeong again stand beside each other*
Tae: We had a great show today. Right Sujeongie? *Looks at her and smiles*
Su: Right. *Makes eye contact with him and smiles too* But sadly it's ending. *Pouts*
Tae: But don't worry. Music Core will be back next week at the same time. 
Su: Will we be back? *Innocently looks at him*
Tae: *blushes* I don't know. Maybe. *Winks at the audience* 
Tae&Su: See you next week on Music Core~!

___________________________________________________

I've never actually watched a full episode on Music Core so sorry if I got somethings wrong. Hoped you like this MC chapter. I think if I don't have a plot ready or a chapter ready to post. I'll write a quick MC chapter. Comment what couple you want to MC next! Pls Vote! It helps give me motivation! :)