(Jeongin)

It's been 10 years since Yein become the God of War and Destruction's wife. She sat on the bed and touched her ruby red pendent. She sighed as she thought her family. She then felt a hand touch her shoulder. She looked over and saw her husband. 

"Jungkook." She said quietly. He sat beside her, not removing his hand. "Something bothering you love?" He asked her. She shook her head and faced him. "Nothing is bothering me. I just wanted you to come home." He chuckled and kissed her. "Don't worry. I won't leave you."

Back to Yein's home village, her little sister, now 18, was feeding the horses. Her mother was in the house and her father was asleep. Something was bothering her. "When will unnie come back?" She asked herself quietly. She shook her head and went inside. She sat in front of her mother, who was sitting at the table.

"Eomma." She said. Her mother put her tea cup down and looked at her younger daughter. "Yes Yeun?" She asnwered. "When is Yein unnie coming back?" Her mother looked down. "Eomma." She said again. She saw tears coming out of her mothers' eyes. She went over and hugged her mom. "She's-" Her mother had a hard time speaking. 

"She's what?" "She became the wife of the God of War and Destruction." Yeun was surprised. She remember her sister leaving but she thought she was coming back. "But she said-" Her mother cut her off. "She said that so you wouldn't worry." Yeun held her mother. 

"Eomma. I'm going to bring Yein unnie home." Her mother looked up at her. "You can't though." "I will."

"Yein-sshi, are you okay?" Sujeong, the Goddess of Childbirth, asked her. Yein smiled weakly and nodded. "I'm fine Sujeong." She patted her hand for Sujeongs' hands for reassurance. Jungkook and the God of Death, Taehyung, came back. They gave their wives a peek on their cheeks and sat down beside them.

"Yeun, I don't know if you'll make it." Her mother said as she boarded the boat. "Don't worry mother. I will bring Yein back." She hugged her mother and waved to her father. She the rowed the boat into the lake and the fog made her disappear. 

Yein and Jungkook sat on the bed again. "Yein. Tell me what is bothering you." Jungkook said with a bit of worry in his voice. Yein smiled at how her husband showed care for her. "Don't worry. I'm perfectly fine." He didn't believe her. "No you're not. Tell me what's bothering you." She sighed and laid her head on his chest. "I keep thinking about my family. I don;t know why. I've never thought about them this much." He caressed her face. 

"Don't worry love. I'm your family now." She smiled and fell asleep on his chest. He smiled and picked her up bridal style and laid her down on the bed. He then laid beside her and they slept.

Yeun came to a land she didn't know. She parked her boat on the land. She got off and walked around. "Hello?" She said. She saw a women coming towards her. "Who are you?" The lady asked. "I should ask you first." The women smiled and talked. "I'm Samshin. Goddess of Childbirth. But you may call me Sujeong." 

"I'm looking for my sister." Yeun said. "Your sister?" Yeun nodded. Jungkook then came out. "Sujeong. Who is this human you are talking to and how did she get here." He said as he looked at the girl. "My name is Jeong Yeun, and I'm looking for my sister. I was told she is married to the God of War and Destruction. And I've come to take her home." She stated. Jungkook was shocked. "What?" Yein then came out and stood beside Jungkook. "Jungkook, what is happening?" She asked. She then looked at the girl. Her mouth opened wide.

"Y-Yeun?" She questioned. Yeun saw her sister and ran towards her. She hugged her tight. Yein then realized that this was truly her sister. She hugged her back and tears came out of her eyes. "You've become so big." "You haven't aged at all unnie." Yein chuckled. Jungkook was still confused. "Yein, is this human really your sister." Yein pulled back from the hug and nodded. 

Yeun held Yeins' hands. "Unnie, I've come to take you back. Mother and Father will be thrilled to see you again." Yein felt happiness but then sadness came. Jungkook felt something too. He wanted to be filled with rage and anger for Yeun attempting to take Yein, his bride, away from him. But he wasn't. He didn't understand. 

"I'm sorry Yeun." She moved her hands off of her. "But-" She then walked to Jungkook. "I gave my life to him. I'm his until I die. I'm sorry but I can't go back. No matter how much I want to, I can't. I'm sorry." Jungkook saw tears in the sisters eyes. Yeun looked down. "I understand unnie. I'll tell mother and father that you're doing fine." She headed for the boat. "Wait." Jungkook said. Taehyung came and joined them, standing behind Sujeong. He faced Yein. 

"Yein. No matter how much I love you, I can not bare to see you miserable." "What do you mean Jungkook?" She asked. He placed his hands on her shoulder and kissed her forehead. "I want you to go home. You have gave me happiness for the past ten years and in exchange I've kept your village safe. You must go home to your family. I promise you that I will continue to keep your village safe." She started to cry. He hugged her as she cried in his chest. It was a mixture of happiness and sadness in her tears. 

He then let her go and she walked with her sister to the boat. Before she got on she turned around and ran to Jungkook. She held him tight and kissed him. The kiss lasted longer than a normal one. He held her neck to pull her in closer and to deepened the kiss. She pulled back and took a breath. "In my next life, I promise. I will be you bride once again." She then gave him one last peck and turned around. She walked to her sister and boarded the boat. She sat down and waved to the Gods and Goddess. She looked at Jungkook, she could see tears and she couldn't control herself. Her tears fell as well. After the boat started moving, Yeun went to Yeins' side. She comforted her until they made it home. 

Yein got off the boat and was greeted by her parents. They cried in her arms and she patted their back. "I'm home." She told them.

Taehyung went to Jungkooks' side. "You did the right thing." "I know." He answered back. He turned around and went back to his house. "I love you Yein." He said to himself.

~100,000 years later~

"My name is Jeong Yein. I am here as an offering to the God of War and Destruction from my village." 

When Jungkook heard that he smiled. "She kept her promise."

_______________________________________________

This chapter is dedicated to missachi. She is a great writer who gave me permission to use her story for a one-shot. The story is called "Bride of the God of War". Unfortunately, the story on Wattpad only has one chapter but on asianfanfics it has more. So pls follow and read her stories on here and asianfanfics. 

Missachi, thank you so much for letting me use your story. I don't know if you like my ending to the story but I bet yours will be much better. Love you!