(JisooxMyungsoo)

"Hurry, we don't want to be late

"Hurry, we don't want to be late." The guard with a black mask spoke as he pulled the chains that were around Jisoo's wrist. They walked to a stage and the curtains were pulled, lights were on them. Her hearing went frail as the guard spoke. She looked around and saw many people with masks on, holding up money.

"Are they bidding on me?' She thought. They were all shouting and she was pulled off stage. The people were looking at her and touching her arms and face. She was scared, no, terrified. What did they want with her.

She was put back on stage again and stood there. She didn't want to leave with some random person. Who knows what they would do to her. She shut her eyes hoping it was all a dream. When she heard something.

"$500,000."

She looked up and saw the bidder. A man with a blackish-sliver mask that covered most of his face. He walked up and handed the guard and case with the money. He then grabbed Jisoo's hands and they left.

She sat in his car with her hands free and he drove. "Who was is this man? Why did he want me?" She shook her head and got rid of her thoughts. They had made it to his house and he opened the car door for her.

They entered the home and it was beautiful. Black and white colored furniture that matched perfectly with each other. He took her upstairs and showed her a bedroom. She walked in and noticed a bathroom too.

"Your room." He spoke. His voice sounded familiar. "Wash up. I'll have a maid bring you food. You should rest." He then left.

She sat on the bed and sighed. Thinking about how she got in this situation. Her family was taken prisoner when the war started. She was the only one that managed to escape, the rest had died. She was walking when she was pulled into a car. Then that's how she ended up in chains. Her spine shivered at the thought. 

The maid had come in and laid a tray of food on the table. Jisoo smiled and bowed. The maid always laid some clothes on her bed. They bowed and left. Jisoo ate then showered, she felt dirty. Afterwards she laid on the comfy bed and slept.

The next morning she woke and changed. She decided to explore since she didn't know if she would leave this place. She went to bedrooms, bathrooms, storage rooms. She finally made it to the living room. She saw a man reading a newspaper.

He brought it down and smiled kindly at her. "You're awake." She nodded her head. He motioned for her to go to him. She obeyed nervously. "Don't worry. I assume you don't remember me?" She tilted her head in confusion. "I'm Kim Myungsoo." "L?!" Jisoo screamed out. "You remembered." 

Of course she remembered. He used to be her crush in High School. "So this is where you went?" "Yep." She scoffed. "I hope you know that was lost the championship because of you." "I know." He smiled. "And just so you know, you belong to me now."

_____________________________________________

Wanted to write a quick story about these two. Pls comment and vote. Love ya'll!