(RapSoul)

Namjoon's phone rang as he waited for a bus. "Hello?" He answered. "Hyung, when are you coming home?" Hyungsik, his little brother said. He chuckled and smiled. "Don't worry, I'll be home soon." "Okay, by the way. Do you remember what day today is?" Namjoon held up his hand which was holding and yellow bag. "Hmm.... No, what day is it?" Hyungsik sighed and hung up the phone. Namjoon just smiled and put it in his pocket.

"Watch out! He's got a knife!" People shouted as they ran out from a corner. A man was holding his left arm and fell to the floor. Everyone ran except for Namjoon, he went to the man. "How bad are you hurt?" The man didn't say a word. Suddenly a dude wearing a white mask came from the shadows. "What the hell?" Namjoon started to backup and the masked man attacked him with a knife.

"Ahh!" Namjoon screamed. He fell to the floor and closed his eyes. "This is it." He thought as he was taking in his last breath. 

He opened his eyes to see a female in front of him. He was in shock and moved back when his back hit the window. "Ow." He said as he rubbed his back. He looked around and saw more people. Two males and two females. "Who are you?" He asked. The girl from earlier spoke. "I'm Yoo Jiae." She looked back at the others, waiting for them to speak. A male who was sitting on the floor smiled. "I'm Jung Hoseok." "Min Yoongi." A male who was leaning against the wall said.

Namjoon looked at the female who was looking at him with her arms crossed. "Lee Soojung." She said as she walked towards the box that was in the middle of the room. "This can't be. I died." Namjoon said to himself, but loud enough for the others to hear. "So did we." Jiae said. "I died due to a car accident." "And I drowned." Hoseok added. "Yoongi died because he was in the war, and Soojung noona died because she was murdered." Soojung turned around and shot a glare at Hoseok. He let out a small sorry.

She threw a suitcase to Namjoon. "Here. Open it and put on the black suit." "Wait, can someone explain to me about what's going on." Yoongi groaned and spoke. "We all died but have a second chance at life. We're in an endless survival game basically. Every now and then monsters come and attack the cities. We have two hours to defeat them or else we reset and everyone dies." "What happens if you die within the time limit?" "That's it. You're gone from the world."

"But-" Namjoon was cut off by Jiae. "You get points though, if you defeat monsters." "Points?" She nodded her head. "You can use then too. If you get one hundred then you have three choices. Number one is upgrade. You can either get better weapons or upgrade your armor. Two is resurrection. You can bring back one of your dead teammates. And last is three, freedom. You can quit the game and have your memory wiped out. Then you can live your life again." 

"Freedom?" He said. Soojung was losing her patience. "Hurry and put the suit on. There's a monster out there and it'll kill everyone if you don't hurry." Namjoon quickly put on his suit as everyone grabbed their weapons. Hoseok pushed a button and everyone started to slowly disappear. "What's happening?!" "Don't worry. We're just being teleported." After a couple seconds, they were there.

They stayed close together and walked around. There were bodies everywhere and blood. "Unnie, come over here." Jiae called out to Soojung. She walked over and saw a sign. "Come try Gwangju's famous chicken feet~! Only $3 a plate!!!" "No way." "What is it?" Yoongi asked when he walked over to the females with everyone else. "We're in Gwangju. We only get calls from Seoul." Soojung told him. "Huh?" Namjoon asked. "Our district is in Seoul. You normally don't get called to other districts unless it's a really powerful monster." Namjoon thanked Hoseok for explaining. 

They were about the leave the area when they saw a women running to them. She had a knife in her head. When she was about ten feet away, she fell to the ground. "It's close." Jiae said when she looked at her watch. It had a tracker for the monsters. It got closer and Soojung, Yoongi, and Hoseok got out their guns, ready to shoot. A turtle looking creature was walking towards them. It was walking on two feet and covered in blood. As it came into range of the guns, they fired and killed it.